Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Modders and Professional Skinners Groups Added

3 posters

Go down

Professional Modders and Professional Skinners Groups Added Empty Professional Modders and Professional Skinners Groups Added

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 pm

If you haven't already noticed, there is a new usergroup. Here is precisely what I did:

Changed the Pro Modder/Skinner group to Pro Modder Skinner
Added the Proffesional Skinner.

There's a reason the Skinner position is last. Here's the "food chain"

Administator[s]
Moderator[s]
Modder[s]
Skinner[s]

Allo, by all means, if you dont want or like my changes, feel free to remove them. It's your site.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Professional Modders and Professional Skinners Groups Added Empty Re: Professional Modders and Professional Skinners Groups Added

Post  Gopher Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 pm

lol....I think allo's in hibernation or something....anyhoo, I think it's a fine idea, although, in contradiction, I have to say there really is no point. Plus, I'll have to make another rank pic for it. But for now I guess we'll keep it.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Professional Modders and Professional Skinners Groups Added Empty Re: Professional Modders and Professional Skinners Groups Added

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Gopher wrote:lol....I think allo's in hibernation or something....anyhoo, I think it's a fine idea, although, in contradiction, I have to say there really is no point. Plus, I'll have to make another rank pic for it. But for now I guess we'll keep it.
Is there even a rank pic for the old Pro Modder/Skinner? Anyhoo, thanks.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

I believe so....lol, I'll have to check that....
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm

well i don't think that skinning is the last on the food chain, it is in the same position with the modding.
is not very esay to make good skins, you have to concentrate, to be careful... etc
btw i'm happy that there are a modder group and a skinner group Smile
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down