Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prehistoric Mods finally on Google!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Prehistoric Mods finally on Google!!!!!! Empty Prehistoric Mods finally on Google!!!!!!

Post  Dino Man155 alt Tue May 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Mods finally on Google!!!!!! Empty Re: Prehistoric Mods finally on Google!!!!!!

Post  Raging Raptor Tue May 11, 2010 10:30 pm

I got Jurassic Forums on Google, and I didn't do a damn thing besides send my link to google, which most likely was ignored :P

Most likely, a google bot web crawler got to it. But I know the feeling of having your site noticed Very Happy

Feels pretty nice, huh?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Mods finally on Google!!!!!! Empty Re: Prehistoric Mods finally on Google!!!!!!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed May 12, 2010 1:10 am

how did you put it on Google search?
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed May 12, 2010 8:19 am

I didn't do anything, at Triassic Jurassic, and there was about 4 searches of it.......4.......Fooooouuurrrr.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 4:54 pm

My site got on googgle without my interference, are you sure its not linked by like...psuedo tabbing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed May 12, 2010 8:51 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:how did you put it on Google search?
It should automatically be web crawled within a matter of months.
......4.......Fooooouuurrrr.
:P Don't get cocky there boyo, it's a forum over 9 months old, out of the 200 pages on the forum, of course 4 or so will be on google sunny
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed May 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Coyotefang wrote:My site got on googgle without my interference, are you sure its not linked by like...psuedo tabbing?

Nope

And yes, I'm cocky RR.

Lol jk

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down