Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most realistic JPOG ever!!!

+14
jackmills98
Royalraptor
7DeinonychusAlx
Gopher
Velociraptor
Alien
aapaap
The_Lizard_Xing
Maxtyrannus
Tyrant King Rex
procompsognathus101
raptors rule
Godzilla98
RaptorSpinoRex
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The most realistic JPOG ever!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The most realistic JPOG ever!!!

Post  Thunderaptor Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:44 am

That loks Very exquisite, i wonder how he did the mountains? Cool
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

The most realistic JPOG ever!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The most realistic JPOG ever!!!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 am

Thunderaptor wrote:That loks Very exquisite, i wonder how he did the mountains? Cool
he maked a new mountain textures
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderaptor Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:52 am

Huh intresting that you can change the terrain of the mountaions, wish i could do that
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrant King Rex Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:25 am

W0w really realistic i like the terrain.the sounds,all of them! Thanks for the mod Very Happy
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

The most realistic JPOG ever!!! - Page 3 Empty Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Post  Allen Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Yoooooooooo Thats fuckin sweeeeeeet man that is hella real 100/100 man very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allen
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 am

Allen wrote:Yoooooooooo Thats fuckin sweeeeeeet man that is hella real 100/100 man very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch you languge man or at least do this F***** okay. This mod is awesome I downloaded and I love the footsteps, also what happened to sgt. Angels site?
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:38 am

spino77 wrote:
Allen wrote:Yoooooooooo Thats fuckin sweeeeeeet man that is hella real 100/100 man very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch you languge man or at least do this F***** okay. This mod is awesome I downloaded and I love the footsteps, also what happened to sgt. Angels site?
Well calculating the inactive admin, unavailable link, no updates, i can predict it Dead, but the people on the JPL site didn't agree and you know what they said just be passion.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

The most realistic JPOG ever!!! - Page 3 Empty realistic jpog

Post  nanotyrannus Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:40 pm

more realistic spino fight rex wins king
nanotyrannus
nanotyrannus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Oh I'm sorry man It just shocked me that's all..My apologies

Allen
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3