Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Empty Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 am

Download OGPM
Instructions:
Unzip the OGPM Pack.zip and copy the Data folder from OGPM Pack folder.
Then paste it in Universal Interactive>Blue Tongue Software>Jurassic Park Operation Genesis>JPOG.

Mods:
Gastonia, Carnotaurus, Iguanodon and Apatosaurus mod
9 DigSites
No Tornado mod
Iguanodon Defend mod by Procompsognathus101
and more......

MEMBERS:
* RaptorSpinoRex (me)
* Procompsognathus101

InGame:
Skins Video
The OGPM image
DinoArt:
Gallimimus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Galli2 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Galli1
Homalocephale:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Homalo2 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Homalo1
Pachycephalosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Pachy2 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Pachy1
Styracosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Styrac2 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Styrac1
Dryosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Dryo1 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Dryo2
Kentrosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Kentro2 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Kentro1
Stegosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Stego1 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Stego2
Gastonia:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Gastonia2 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Gastonia1
Parasaurolophus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Para2 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Para1
Triceratops:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Trik1 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Trik2
Iguanodon:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Iguan1 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Iguan2
Corythosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Cory1f Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Cory2
Torosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Toro1 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Toro2
Ouranosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Ourano1 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Ourano2
Apatosaurus:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Apato2 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Apato1
Velociraptor:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Raptor1 Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Raptor2u
another coming very soon

Last edited by RaptorSpinoRex on Tue May 04, 2010 10:24 am; edited 20 times in total
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Empty Re: Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased!

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:16 am

Yay! We have released it! cheers
By the way. You still went with the male and female skin thing?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! Empty Re: Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Yay! We have released it! cheers
By the way. You still went with the male and female skin thing?
already in the pack there are males and females skins, to males chage video to 16 bit and to females 32 bit
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 am

yes I know. By the way, you also included my Female Spino skin, and you made a Male Spino Skin?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:yes I know. By the way, you also included my Female Spino skin, and you made a Male Spino Skin?
yes your spino is the male or the female, but is still in the pack.
what you think about the dino pics?
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 am

They're great! But you didn't skin the brach! affraid
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:They're great! But you didn't skin the brach! affraid
yes, i forget Embarassed sorry.
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:01 am

Its Ok. Why did you rename Ceratosaurus, Majungatholus? I said it was now named Majungasaurus.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:09 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Its Ok. Why did you rename Ceratosaurus, Majungatholus? I said it was now named Majungasaurus.
yes i know, i rename it "Majungatholus" because its more scientific, in dinopedia the name "majungasaurus" is remembered.
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

Ok. Why is the Carno skin reversed too? You said the male was green with the gray crest, and the female was red, but it was the other way around...
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Ok. Why is the Carno skin reversed too? You said the male was green with the gray crest, and the female was red, but it was the other way around...
I'm so sorry, I was very confused when i lost the files Embarassed
what you think about the carno mod (skin, dinoped..), and how are the new dinos in your opinion? sorry for this questions.
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:52 pm

They're ok. But the Apato's period in Dinopedia was cretaceous, I changed it back to jurassic.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:They're ok. But the Apato's period in Dinopedia was cretaceous, I changed it back to jurassic.
thanks, it was cretaceous because 1st the apato was titanosaurus Wink
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Right. Why was Giganoto cut out anyway? Too many new dinos to mod? I'm ok with that.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:33 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Right. Why was Giganoto cut out anyway? Too many new dinos to mod? I'm ok with that.
yes too many news Exclamation
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:49 am

Yeah. I understand. Nice skins by the way! The males are much cooler than the females, if I do say so myself. You also added a lot of artistic touches, like making male styraco's have a longer horn than females. Great job dude! Cool
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Yeah. I understand. Nice skins by the way! The males are much cooler than the females, if I do say so myself. You also added a lot of artistic touches, like making male styraco's have a longer horn than females. Great job dude! Cool
thanks, also i love your mods, make the pack more realistic Wink
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks! So, this is the last version of the pack? Cause here is what I thought:

OGPM 0.5 - Teaser Version

OGPM 1.0 - Version 1

.....A Possible OGPM 2.0 - Version 2?

Nah...maybe not gonna happen.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Thanks! So, this is the last version of the pack? Cause here is what I thought:

OGPM 0.5 - Teaser Version

OGPM 1.0 - Version 1

.....A Possible OGPM 2.0 - Version 2?

Nah...maybe not gonna happen.
is a nice idea, but now never mind, there are only 2 days of V1.0 relase date, and yes there will be a V2.0 Exclamation
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 am

WhoooHoooh! There WILL be a Version 2.0!!! cheers
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:14 am

So quick? Wow your fast, RSR. I must say, these are simple, but very delightful.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 am

Andrew wrote:So quick? Wow your fast, RSR. I must say, these are simple, but very delightful.
the pack was not created quickly, has the own history:
was created and was ready for relase, but i lost all the files, then i began to recreate the skins....slowly the skins were recreated and the pack was relased Rolling Eyes
EDIT:
also there will be a V2.0 cheers
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:48 am

Dude, how come you still don't have pics of every dino skin?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:30 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Dude, how come you still don't have pics of every dino skin?
i am making a vid. of all skins
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:55 am

Ok. But all I see in the topic is the galli to raptor skins. Where are the skin pics of the large carns?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next