Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-rex,the real killer w/ sound and music edits

+3
Dino Man155 alt
Raging Raptor
Dino Man155 alt 2
7 posters

Go down

T-rex,the real killer w/ sound and music edits Empty T-rex,the real killer w/ sound and music edits

Post  Dino Man155 alt 2 Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:57 am

yah...um here is a mod for the Rex its got the base skins,and a ini file
T-rex: http://filebeam.com/35b541089e073bb60cbbc355b677add9

sounds: http://filebeam.com/bab9d71fced3c23e6ca8daee3187b43d

music: http://filebeam.com/86b6798690d57c7a2c5b664b8ae05921
hope you like! Smile

this is a combined post,they are seperate on Prehistoric Mods: http://prehistoricmods.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Last edited by Dino Man155 alt 2 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding warning, removing link)
Dino Man155 alt 2
Dino Man155 alt 2
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

T-rex,the real killer w/ sound and music edits Empty Re: T-rex,the real killer w/ sound and music edits

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Moved to Lazy Mods/ Skins.

-Doesn't contain pics for examples of each.
-Doesn't tell us what it does
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

T-rex,the real killer w/ sound and music edits Empty Re: T-rex,the real killer w/ sound and music edits

Post  Dino Man155 alt Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:15 am

Raging Raptor wrote:Moved to Lazy Mods/ Skins.

-Doesn't contain pics for examples of each.
-Doesn't tell us what it does
it just uses the defualt rex skin with a few ini edits,i made it the first time I modded a file myself
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 am

That still doesnt explain much. Whatwere the ini edits?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:22 am

Agreed. And what about the music, eh? We need to know 100% what it does. Then it can be a Mod. Very Happy

-is it compatible with the GEP 1 and 2? Is it compatible with the FCM? the NCM?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:Agreed. And what about the music, eh? We need to know 100% what it does. Then it can be a Mod. Very Happy

-is it compatible with the GEP 1 and 2? Is it compatible with the FCM? the NCM?
i think it is scratch maybe if you dont put the Rex skin in.
the music is mostly just the default music. It has the FCM edit of Raptor Attack (from JP Film Score) as the Tyrannosaurus entry, and BrachioInGen's JP Gate/Hammond's Plan edit as the flyby.
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Oh no...

You took an edit in the FCM, and made it part of your mod without their consent. Sorry, I may have to remove the download link.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:Oh no...

You took an edit in the FCM, and made it part of your mod without their consent. Sorry, I may have to remove the download link.

Oh no he did ahhh damn o well. pale
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Sorry, DM, but I have to remove the link until:

a)permission to use the sound edit is given
b)the sound edit is deleted alltogether.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemesis Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm

He used sound files from BrachioInGen and the Film Canon Modification. We are not sure if he used them with permission. Until he can repair the original post, this will remain in this forum, and until he can provide written, authentic permission from BrachioInGen and the developers of the Film Canon Modification, the music link will be deleted.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:37 am

no vid or Audio sample?
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:48 am

Ummm he is mainly using "Brachio Ingen's" work so why should he.Ok really calm down with the posting your like on a posting spree! Neutral
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 am

Posting what?
2. i thought posting others work is not right in this site??
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 am

why must you do this,i will never get the permishion nesisary for the fcm stuff,thata site is for the most part,dead
i cant remember where i got brachoingens stuff so i cant do anything guys,im stranded on a desert island here!!!!!!
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:30 pm

FCM is from JPL, which is far from bieng Dead. And the link you put there is... What, a way to get around the removed download link?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum