Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game would you like to remake or improve???

+9
gigazillarex_09
Dramacius
Clonehunter
Allosaurus571
theRAPTOR
Andrew
Raging Raptor
Vastatosaurus Rex
raptors rule
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What game would you like to remake or improve??? Empty What game would you like to remake or improve???

Post  raptors rule Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:50 am

What would you like to remake, or improve?I would have to pick JPOG, cause there could be a whole lot of improvments in JPOG right! Smile
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

What game would you like to remake or improve??? Empty Re: What game would you like to remake or improve???

Post  Vastatosaurus Rex Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 pm

All I would do is edit JPOG, I would add this feature in the game where once you create an island on SITE B, and put dinosaurs on it, you would be able to turn into a human in first person and explore your island. Carnivores could chase you and other things.
Vastatosaurus Rex
Vastatosaurus Rex
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

What game would you like to remake or improve??? Empty Re: What game would you like to remake or improve???

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 am

Vastatosaurus Rex wrote:All I would do is edit JPOG, I would add this feature in the game where once you create an island on SITE B, and put dinosaurs on it, you would be able to turn into a human in first person and explore your island. Carnivores could chase you and other things.
Cool idea, and welcome to the site. Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 am

I would make mine where your your own character, and you have the ability to design and erect buildings on site B and on the island for display. But I would like it where you have some missions and you are your character, and you have to run away from dinosaurus, and stampedes and like that , and also scientist would be able to do work instead of making you do everything. And I would add some dinosaurs, like apatosaurus for example. And all JP skins, TLW skins, and sorna skins were all in one, instead of always downloading. And, you would get two types of cars, the wranger,and the cruiser. The cruiser is for tours, the wrangler is for traveling, ect. And I would make it where you can get in the car, by itself.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 am

Andrew wrote:I would make mine where your your own character, and you have the ability to design and erect buildings on site B and on the island for display. But I would like it where you have some missions and you are your character, and you have to run away from dinosaurus, and stampedes and like that , and also scientist would be able to do work instead of making you do everything. And I would add some dinosaurs, like apatosaurus for example. And all JP skins, TLW skins, and sorna skins were all in one, instead of always downloading. And, you would get two types of cars, the wranger,and the cruiser. The cruiser is for tours, the wrangler is for traveling, ect. And I would make it where you can get in the car, by itself.

Wow everyone wants to remake JPOG... drunken
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 am

I would make it on Xbox though.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  theRAPTOR Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:08 am

The game is JPOG //(new JPOG game):
IN main menù=
Build It=You can build the park with new structures (AirPorts,Boats...) and 80 dinos species.
Survive It=You are the Dinosaurs or Humans,in DINO MOD you must survive in the Hammond park, in HUMAN MOD you must reach the visitor center after the plane was hit by Tyrannosaurus.
Dream It=Missions,Videos from JP,TLW,JP///,Game dinos gallery and more...
impossible. Very Happy
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am

I agree, if those improvements were made, I would be interested in JPOG again . . .
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 pm

To bad we can't do it...Unless we get that damn code. monkey
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 pm

I would really want to do survive it.

Somehow you land up on a mysterious island, and you go to explore the place. You find a building, and says "Welcome to Isla Nublar! The one and only place for you. And for dinosaurs!" Then figure out your on isla nublar, you get back to your plane, but you left it to close to shore, and it washed away. You look for civilization, and what do you find? Aggressive predators, and defensive giant herbivores, with many different species. You have to survive this island with a few weapons you found in the security room, luckily many crates and boxes have ammo and first aid kits to help you survive.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:24 pm

That sounds like a Trespasser thing ^

That sounds good though for a gamecreator game Smile
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:59 pm

But it would be better than trespasser because trespasser had the worst graphics, and was just, bleh.

Another game I would do is spore. :P

I know I just got it, but I would make it with more stages.

1. Molecular stage.

2. Aquatic stage

3. Creature stage

4. Building stage (replaces tribal because you have to find all of the stuff you need to start building, and then you build it, instead of just making a house out of no where, you find the materials for it, then build it)

5.City stage. Like a little sims, and the buildings you made are now in design for a little town for you people, you basically keep them happy and make sure it's doing fine. Like the sims.

6. Galactic Stage. You want to explore through out the galaxy, and find more stuff, and build a space ship. You have to explore the planets and solar systems, and keep your planet safe from incoming aleins, and ally with aleins.

It's like the regular one, but added the two old stages, and they would all have more details and be different in ways.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Nice ideas there andrew. Smile To bad I don't have it.Yeah it would be better then trespasser because:

1.Better grafics
2.Not as many bugs
3.Bleh
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dramacius Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:36 am

I would like to remake JPOG atm, due to how limited it actually is.

I would like to see added

1. having to build things like research centers before being able to do research, maybe even make it so you have to build specific research centers before you can research the specific sections so a research center connected to the park rangers office will research security etc. (I have more details in my head)
  2. lots more dinosaurs and attractions
  3. better graphics
  4. 3 views, 2 new. Basic Park View (the one the game has now). Control Room View (Basically views from all the security cameras you have placed around the park, Map of the park showing fences (with there integrity) where all the animals are ect.. and a few other information gathering sections). Wandering View (you can wander around the park, go on the rides and attractions and just bassically enjoy the park as a visitor would.

Last edited by Dramacius on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Dramacius
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:21 am

The third option is in Zt2, such a cool feature. Not ure if I can agree on your first idea though, sounds to much like AoE.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  gigazillarex_09 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:44 am

Zoo tycoon 2
gigazillarex_09
gigazillarex_09
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:57 am

Trespasser. It was the first game with physics, it was suppose to be really really good, but something went wrong, like the company messed up. So it has texture glitches and arm glitches and stuff. It's still a good game, I have it.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:06 am

gigazillarex_09 wrote:Zoo tycoon 2

Dude Zoo tycoon 2 is already remade go to these sites here: http://sites.google.com/site/rubensophiedesigns/Downloads and Here: http://sites.google.com/site/auroradesignshome/radicalremake/download
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 am

Andrew wrote:Trespasser. It was the first game with physics. I have it.
No it wasnt.
To the above... No it wasnt.
BTW ZT2, JPOG, and Jurassic Park Dinosaur battles, I would make DB an online game on XBoxLive and PSNetwork.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
No it wasnt.
BTW ZT2, JPOG, and Jurassic Park Dinosaur battles, I would make DB an online game on XBoxLive and PSNetwork.

Yes it was, you can ask the millions of people that have modded it, bought it when it came out, and other stuff. It says, and everyone even says it.

But wait, I said it wrong, it was the first to use ragdoll physics. If you still aren't concerned, look it up on wikipedia.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Andrew wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
No it wasnt.

Yes it was, you can ask the millions of people that have modded it, bought it when it came out, and other stuff. It says, and everyone even says it.

But wait, I said it wrong, it was the first to use ragdoll physics. If you still aren't concerned, look it up on wikipedia.
The first game ever (pong) used physics, and yes, ya said it wrong.
Who is this "Everyone" I wanna kick his a$$.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Stop kicking your pet turtle, his name is everyone.

To bad my mom ate my turtle.

But trespasser was one of the first to have physics though, which inspired(I'm just saying what fans said at this point) Half life.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

No, I wont stop kicking turtles.
There were tons of games with physics, Tresspasser is nowhere near first.
Say what you must, but nothing beats these physics.

*Deleted from Andrew*

Last edited by Andrew on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HAX!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 am

I'm just saying what these people said. And meh gawd CF, did you have to do that.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:41 pm

What?! i aint doin' anything!
Nothin at all...

*Deleted from Andrew*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next