Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is the new dino news Chain

+19
theRAPTOR
Dinomodder314
Shadowspino 2004
Unknown
raptors rule
LordSrthD
Crusher98
Gopher
gree56
Clonehunter
THE DINOSAUR MAN
DinoDude65
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Rexhunter
KingCaesar09
Raging Raptor
super spino
Spinosaurus hunter
Jfrog
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How is it??

this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_lcap77%this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 20 ]
this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Empty Re: this is the new dino news Chain

Post  LordSrthD Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 am

As my all time favorite dino, I really, really want this... but the link says the fuile no longer exists... any chance you can repost and or PM the file to me? Thx.
LordSrthD
LordSrthD
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Empty Re: this is the new dino news Chain

Post  Jfrog Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:36 am

sorry kid there is a chance but your like searching for a Shiny rayquaza
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Jfrog wrote:sorry kid there is a chance but your like searching for a Shiny rayquaza
What? Please make SOME sense in your posts, please? 10 strong, meaningful posts gets you more of my respect than 100 useless posts.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSrthD Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 pm

I think he means he no longer has it and I need to find someone who does, but that might be hard....
LordSrthD
LordSrthD
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 pm

LordSrthD wrote:I think he means he no longer has it and I need to find someone who does, but that might be hard....

Thats the problem no one does pretty much...
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:28 am

I havew all the files and suff, minus the TML due to downloading all the NCM skins from JPL. But if you want a nice White Giga, I'd be more than happy to give it to you. Very Happy
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSrthD Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Clonehunter wrote:I havew all the files and suff, minus the TML due to downloading all the NCM skins from JPL. But if you want a nice White Giga, I'd be more than happy to give it to you. :D
Actually yes, I would like it. I'm sure I can comission someone to do a custom skin.
LordSrthD
LordSrthD
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm

yes you can make the skin but can you MST for this????
Unknown
Unknown
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSrthD Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:11 am

If I got a very detailed guide on how, I'm sure I could mod JPOG and create a whole new giganotosaurus dinosaur using the Carchar model but I couldn't do skins, which is why I'd have to have someone make the skin for me. Now if someone were to make such a guide for me I would indeed make a new giga, have someone skin it for me and post it here on the forums. However if I were, even with the guide I'd have a few questions to ask before I started. On a related note, what does MST mean?
LordSrthD
LordSrthD
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 am

Wait, for anyone who wants this still, I have just dug up the tml file. Smile All the skins are thier, all 6 of 'em. Wink But you only need four of them.

Anyways, also, I have discovered Baryonyx and Suchomimus skins in the tml, and so... Is thier anyway I can still incorporate these in game? I've been trying to do so with the Baryoynx skin, but all I have succesfully done is clone the Spinosaurus and rename it to Baryonyx.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:52 pm

It needs a new model and you have to edit the model to have that bary skin.Do do that searchc for "spino" in the model file and rename it to whatever the skin of the bary is in the TML. Wink
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSrthD Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Clonehunter wrote:Wait, for anyone who wants this still, I have just dug up the tml file. :) All the skins are thier, all 6 of 'em. ;) But you only need four of them.

Anyways, also, I have discovered Baryonyx and Suchomimus skins in the tml, and so... Is thier anyway I can still incorporate these in game? I've been trying to do so with the Baryoynx skin, but all I have succesfully done is clone the Spinosaurus and rename it to Baryonyx.
Cool any chance you can email/pm/link me the Giga stuff?
LordSrthD
LordSrthD
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:37 pm

raptors rule wrote:It needs a new model and you have to edit the model to have that bary skin.Do do that searchc for "spino" in the model file and rename it to whatever the skin of the bary is in the TML. Wink

Well, I did copy the spino.tmds and renamed them to bary. Is that what you meant?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:15 pm

No you have to open the model file with word pad, and then do what I said. Wink
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:40 pm

It didnt work. Sad

I used the Giga tmds as a type of guide, and I replaced the words Spinosaurus, and Spino with Bary.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Thats why cause you used them YOU HAVE to use the SPINO'S model! Agnst

Oh and if you want the skin I have it, but not the giga or msts, just the skin....
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 pm

I did use the spino model. (Except I copied and renamed them to bary. What I meant was i used the giga tmds as a GUIDE. Not the base.)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm

OK guys i'll fix this as you know i've been scanning Jfrog works opening them one by one to discover there secret
no i found out this..................
1.He uses a different method of MST far too accurate that you would not notice its a MST but it looks original
2.The modeling??? okay The GIGA model should be there allready now get 2 copies of Spino set model and allo set model
now this is an example lets start with Baryonyx
Get the first set of spino model open it with a neo hex editor
Press Ctrl+F write Spino Press enter then it should bring you to the name
now change it to Bary then the letter o change it to a . now to the values the . should be 2e change it to 00
Now in every model file there should be 2-4 names change them all then drop them to models file
NOTE: unless you make all the models the game will crash.
3.the crazy frog is still alive now i have to beg him to teach me and he damn won't he keeps saying "learn it on your own It's good for you" but convinced him and he shared the info about modeling,Jfrog i'm begging you please teach me
Unknown
Unknown
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Oh boy... Um.. All right... I'll try that, I guess...

Anyways, any other things about MSTing should be a new topic or through PMing. Lets get back on Topic in case an Mod or Admin yells at us.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspino 2004 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:03 am

This was awesome before the Jurassic Park O G disk broke Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Shadowspino 2004
Shadowspino 2004
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 am

Shadowspino 2004 wrote:This was awesome before the Jurassic Park O G disk broke Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Hello there Ryu! Are you going to be staying, or just stopping by?

Hold up.

Lemme say it how you'd understand it.

H3y RYU!!11 R U Gunna b stayin or just stpping by?

Razz
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinomodder314 Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Awsome Giga Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinomodder314
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Empty Jfrog i can use the skin of the Giganotosaurus in my Pack?

Post  theRAPTOR Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Jfrog and Super Spino, i can use the skin of the Giganotosaurus in my Pack?
Please... Very Happy

Last edited by theRAPTOR on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

this is the new dino news Chain - Page 2 Empty Kool!!!

Post  theRAPTOR Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

This is the best Giga... skin!
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:48 pm

The download ain't working,maybe this topic should be locked already?Too bad since the skin was good.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next