Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Submission Thread

+12
Andrew
Jamied10
thegrimmshow
RyanRaptor
Raptor X
JPOG Nerd 01
THE DINOSAUR MAN
godzillaman
spinojp3
Allosaurus571
Gopher
super spino
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RPG Submission Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: RPG Submission Thread

Post  Andrew Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Ah crap it has to be you. . . I was hoping like a monster that I found would be my enemy. Agnst

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Razz

No worries, I will be sure to just sit in a dark room the entire time, commanding monsters to try and getcha. I probably won't leave that room till the end of your quest, or someone comes and gets me.

Like saw. jocolor
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:48 pm

*hangs down phone from the ceiling* Wanna play a game?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 am

*phone smacks off head*
Mifumbishire meh AAHH!

Woah

Has anyone else joined the RPG? I wanna start it already. bounce
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:34 pm

ok i have an rpg, ancient aegean world.

play as spartan(rex) Persian(spino) or athenian(charcara)
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:35 pm

I'll join, Ill be rexy. You need one more character to join up then we can play.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 pm

ok so that means your a spartan which i am too
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 pm

i have a RP to submit,its a copy of one i made on the spore forums ( http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/58963.page )
do note that this is based of of the game Spore,you do not have to understand the rp completely but must follow the rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Tantiv X(10 in roman numerals).

Tantiv X is a galaxy that is 50,000 light years from the Milky Way and it formed far earlier than the Milky Way.
Steve, the alien residing in the Milky Way's core originated here.

Now sentient life on every planet in the galaxy is fearing the galactic collision of the Milky Way and Andromeda , including the Grox who have reached Tantiv X in a effort to save themselves from the destruction of their galaxy. Every civilization that has visited the galactic core received a urgent message stating that all empires in the galaxy would be destroyed, unless they traveled back to the core and used its ancient magics to transport them away... to the safety of Tantiv X.

Stake a claim and rebuild your empire in Tantiv X ,or face your doom in the Milky-Way.

The rules are simple:
1.No nukes.
2.no planet busters,only i have that privileged.
3.you can research nuclear techs but not for war.
4.you can start in any stage.god mode is not a stage.
5.no insta-killing,i will destroy your race and resurrect the other that was killed.
6.no god-mode,i am the one god,i will approve demigods that reach the center of the galaxy.
7.you must comply to these rules or be destroyed permanently.
8.you can travel to other galaxy's!

Image of me:
RPG Submission Thread - Page 3 Crysta10

Sign-up sheet:

Creature
Name:
Image: (can be any image of a non-real being,no real pics of anything.)
Diet: (insectivorous,carnivorous,photosynthetic,herbivorous,etc....)
Height: (be reasonable)
Description: (what archetype are you,what stage you start in,your general mood with other races)

Planet
Name:
Orbit: (how many days in a year,must be more that 100)
No. of Moons: (no more that 20)
Size: (can't surpass Jupiter size)
Ring(s): (no more that 5)
Climates: (what landscapes are there?)
Distance from star (in AUs): (Astronomical Units,The Earth is 1 AU from the sun)
Water Color:
Land Color:
Rock Color:
Atmosphere Color:
Gravity: (How Strong is the planets Gravity?must relate to earths for reference)
Atmosphere Composition: (What its made of)

Solar System
Star Name:
Star Color: (be realistic:Quasar/Proto-planetary disk:Inferno,White:Hotter,Blue:Hotter,Green:Hot,Yellow:the sun,Orange:Hot,Red:Warm,Black:Cold,can't be black,black is a black-hole or quasar,that's far too young.)
Location: (What arm and section?)RPG Submission Thread - Page 3 GalMapNubered
No. of Planets: (Max is 19)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Demigods:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archetypes:
RPG Submission Thread - Page 3 Archat10

theme song:

Sig pic:
Code:
  1. [url=][img]http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/13/78/31/76/spore_10.jpg.[/img][/url] dont use until i get this made into a topic

IC

Welcome to Tantiv X(10 in roman numerals).

Tantiv X is a galaxy that is 50,000 light years from the Milky Way and it formed far earlier than the Milky Way.
Steve, the alien residing in the Milky Way's core originated here.

Now sentient life on every planet in the galaxy is fearing the galactic collision of the Milky Way and Andromeda , including the Grox who have reached Tantiv X in a effort to save themselves from the destruction of their galaxy. Every civilization that has visited the galactic core received a urgent message stating that all empires in the galaxy would be destroyed, unless they traveled back to the core and used its ancient magics to transport them away... to the safety of Tantiv X.

Stake a claim and rebuild your empire in Tantiv X ,or face your doom in the Milky-Way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Demigods:
1.Snuffleheim
2.Jax181
3.BlueMonkey555
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rules are simple:
1.No nukes.
2.no planet busters,only i have that privileged.
3.you can research nuclear techs but not for war.
4.you can start in any stage.god mode is not a stage.
5.no insta-killing,i will destroy your race and resurrect the other that was killed.
6.no god-mode,i am the one god,i will approve demigods that reach the center of the galaxy.
7.you must comply to these rules or be destroyed permanently.
8.you can travel to other galaxy's!

theme song:
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 pm

sounds cool, and since i have spore...

Creature
Name:Tatura
Image: RPG Submission Thread - Page 3 Calish1
Diet: omnivourus
Height: 5 ft. 4"
Description: trader

Planet
Name: Epenryth
Orbit: 476
No. of Moons: 1
Size: Mars-Size
Ring(s): 2
Climates: sub-tropical
Distance from star (in AUs): 1/2 AU
Water Color: Blue
Land Color: green
Rock Color: red
Atmosphere Color: purple
Gravity: slightly more than earth's
Atmosphere Composition: same as Earth's

Solar System
Star Name: Eddoxusa
Star Color: yellow
No. of Planets: 4
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 am

WOW!awesome,accepted and thanks for joining
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 pm

does anyone care about the RPG sub forum?
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

RPG Submission Thread - Page 3 Empty Isla Sorna

Post  Raptor X Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Isla Sorna will take place on, guess where, Isla Sorna. There are many sectors of the Island to wander in.

The Jungle
Though the whole of Sorna is covered by forest, this area is heavy tropical rainforest, prime location for herbivores to eat more exotic plants and for sneaky predators to lie in wait.

The Worker's Village
Before InGen abandoned it, the Worker's Camp was where workers staying at Sorna for long periods stayed. It has now become the home of raptors and other dinosaurs alike.

The Embryonics Administration and Laboratories Compound
As with the fate of the Worker's Camp, the Embryonics Center has been abandoned and become the home of many dinosaurs. Most dinosaurs refuse to return here, due to its association with their births.

The Game Trail
A huge open plain with areas of very tall grass. Prime location for herbivores to graze and carnivores of all sizes to hunt.

The Southern Highlands
Semi-mountainous terrain just south of the Deep Channel home to lush forests.

The River
Really an elongated bay, the River flows into the middle of Isla Sorna from the Sea of Braso.

The Muerta Ocean
This ocean is home to deadly marine reptiles and dinosaurs tend not to migrate to Isla Muerta because of it.

The Deep Channel
A large network of open waterways and river, the Deep Channel has few prey for land carnivores, but is a great place for marine reptiles or other water loving animals like the Baryonyx.

The Mountain Ranges
Combined within this area is High Point, the White Wood, and the San Fernando Mountain Range.

The Lagoon
The lagoon is a location where dinosaurs could come and relax, providing of course they don't mind the Velociraptor antirrhopus sornaensis nest that is nearby.

The Beach
Most things aren't found on the Beach. However, carnivores may find a stranded marine animal, or even human interference.

The West Delta
Relatively surrounded by inland bays the West Delta is a low mountainous region on Isla Sorna's east side. Home to a few swamps and bogs.

The Aviary
The size of the Aviary itself is about 3/4 of a mile wide, and is the home for the largest and most territorial of the island's Pteranodons.

The Nesting Grounds
A somewhat sheltered and luscious environment, this secluded spot is where the large nomadic herbivores of Isla Sorna come to lay and hatch their eggs. Migration season is the only time the animals come here, as the food supply is usually depleted by the end of hatch season. Nestled between the Jungle and the Game Trail, most herbivores need to migrate the length of the trail in order to reach this haven.

You can play as dinosaurs, marine reptiles, flying reptiles, or humans.
To prevent confusion please say where you are in your post (unless you are still in the same area as your previous post)
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

RPG Submission Thread - Page 3 Empty Pokesaurus RPG

Post  pokesaurus12 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:05 pm

I would like to submit my own RPG. Mine is called the "Pokesaurus Mash-Up and Survive Game". The game starts with you mashing up a Dinosaur and a Pokemon. The list of available mash-up characters is: Dinosaurs: Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Apatosaurus, Allosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Gallimimus, or Triceratops. The list of Pokemon are: Kyogre, Torterra, Groudon, Lugia, Pikachu, Infernape, Charizard, Venusaur, Feraligatr, or Pidgeot. You can create the mash-up name yourself, but must contain at least a portion of both animals names. After this, you must state its diet and everyday habits and routines. You then post this all of this information onto the thread. Now that the two main beginning processes are complete, the main game begins. Every day, or whenever you can, state what has been happening with you Pokesaurus (name of all mash-up species) since you last posted. If you'd like, you can create herds with other members of the game, with their permission. This is my game. If you like it, please say you would play it so it can become a reality. Thank you.
P.S. My Pokesaurus would be Spinogatr.
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

RPG Submission Thread - Page 3 Empty The world in the future

Post  Universal genesis Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:45 am

Here' my RP:

This is your future. There are no humans here. All that's left of the human race are ruins and bones. Many creatures roam this place. They are the cause of the exintion of the human race. Become one of these creatures (or more) and explore your very own future.

Welcome to the future!

Rules:
1: No killing others characters without thier premision.
2: Your creature can be almost anything! You can make a future creature yourself or use one from a movie or TV series. (But please don't make creatures from the past, the present or some kind of super human)
3: Talk like an animal would. (So not like this: Hey dude! Would you like to come to my house? Here's an example of what an animal would say: Grrrrr... What are you doing on my territory? Get out!)
4: Don't make you creature overpowered. Everyone has its weakness.
5: Fight for a reason. Don't attack something just to kill it. (Exampels for when you can attack sombody: When someone enters your territory. When your creature is hungry. When protecting your young.)
6: Please make your creatures realistic. No snakes with 70 arms or no ants with 9 legs while it uses only 2 of them.
7: You're allowed to make plants as long as it's able to interact with other players.
8: No technology. Don't make creatures that have technology. Simple tools are allowed.
9: To make a new species you have to fill in a form.
10: If someone creates a new species you can also play as a creature from that species.

Dino Man155 alt wrote:does anyone care about the RPG sub forum?
I don't care about it.

Realy. You shouldn't be required to post your RP here and have at least 2 people saying that they will join. Nobody goes to this topic. So there will basicly be a 100 great ideas that will get unoticed.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3