Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Buildable Jeep for your jurassic parking lot. hehe.

+13
Pachycephalosaurus
Spino_man
Clonehunter
procompsognathus101
RaptorSpinoRex
Spinosaurus hunter
Raging Raptor
Spartan 117
Raptor X
super spino
Allosaurus571
Gopher
thegrimmshow
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Buildable Jeep for your jurassic parking lot. hehe. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Buildable Jeep for your jurassic parking lot. hehe.

Post  thegrimmshow Fri May 14, 2010 9:11 pm

thegrimmshow wrote:awe . thanks. hehe. did i just surprised you? I'm not gone yet. I was just busy with my stuff. don't worry I'll be back soon. Smile

what i meant about this was that i'll be always online soon . Wink
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Buildable Jeep for your jurassic parking lot. hehe. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Buildable Jeep for your jurassic parking lot. hehe.

Post  Clonehunter Sun May 16, 2010 9:21 am

Hey, look who's back...
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Spino_man Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:09 am

when i saw the jeeps i said"holy crap." affraid affraid

Spino_man
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spino_man Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:20 pm

can you drive the jeeps? confused confused Sniper Whip

Spino_man
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:52 am

no. not yet. but i'm trying that. X))
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 pm

thegrimmshow wrote:no. not yet. but i'm trying that. X))
I'm sorry but your a moderator and just witnessed him double posting, it's a simple mistake but you didn't even acknowledge the overuse of smiley's Neutral , not trying to be rude but clearly letting you know of your mistakable error.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:44 am

i'm sorry for that pachy. but i think i'm not a moderator anymore. and i really don't want to backseat moderate. you can report him to the admins and moderators. i'm just a member of the prof. modders. Embarassed
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:56 pm

thegrimmshow wrote:i'm sorry for that pachy. but i think i'm not a moderator anymore. and i really don't want to backseat moderate. you can report him to the admins and moderators. i'm just a member of the prof. modders. Embarassed

no your a mod, look at your rank
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:01 pm

thegrimmshow wrote:i'm sorry for that pachy. but i think i'm not a moderator anymore. and i really don't want to backseat moderate. you can report him to the admins and moderators. i'm just a member of the prof. modders. Embarassed
hhm how odd your rank pictures still a Moderator.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:02 pm

He is nolnger a mod though.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Andrew wrote:He is nolnger a mod though.
ah I see someone should fix TheGrimmshow's rank picture then.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Yes but gophers and allosaurusus are very lazy XD

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:35 am

Andrew wrote:Yes but gophers and allosaurusus are very lazy XD
God, 2 of the worlds most active animals cant be bothered. Damn evolution.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 am

if only anyone would read Ian Malcolm's Book on evolutionary-chaos theory, then none of this would have happened.
if only i was good at jokes.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 am

Pachycephalosaurus wrote:if only anyone would read Ian Malcolm's Book on evolutionary-chaos theory, then none of this would have happened.
if only i was good at jokes.
Pachy.
If only...
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  pokesaurus12 Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:58 pm

How do i Fix it back? I started it but quit at the beggining and now I need the original jeep file things back. After I quit now it keeps saying "ERROR REPORT" when I try to load a file. HELP! Exclamation Question Agnst
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 pm

COOL!!!! I should use this for the JP1 T-rex attack!!
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2