Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello i have a suggestion to help you about new dinos

+2
godzillaman
Jfrog
6 posters

Go down

hello i have a suggestion to help you about new dinos Empty hello i have a suggestion to help you about new dinos

Post  Jfrog Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Well here is the plan-
DIE!!!!! A.e-mail bluetongue about adding new dinos(which I've done But no replys yet)-If they disagree...proceed to plan B
Sniper B.e-mail them again but this time for the source Code...
need your support about plan A&B I also need you to email them with the same request which add dino(which i will tell you when They reply)&
Source Code to create the "rally effect" which might force them to do so. But in case Failure... we Got no Choice but to use this...:

http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax
or
http://3ds-max.en.softonic.com/

And please shut up about saying "well yes you can edit but not put in Game" you Idea is to Far from what Garsa and the guys who made Baryonyx and werhosaur their Idea Is.. add Dinos That are create Dinos with physical relations with the current Dinos....
And don't say this again "but not put in Game" Because Garsa's Suchomimus is evedent enough

and in other Topic I would Like to ask you how to make Skins Because I might Release a Major MOD

E-MAIL me nightskim@yahoo.com

no offense to those who are "hit"
And by the way I'm in philippines which means FREE To TALK LIKE America
thats all bye.... Sniper
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

hello i have a suggestion to help you about new dinos Empty Re: hello i have a suggestion to help you about new dinos

Post  godzillaman Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Please don't double post. Also, that has been tried before.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

hello i have a suggestion to help you about new dinos Empty Re: hello i have a suggestion to help you about new dinos

Post  Gopher Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Three words: NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.
Locking.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 am

Unlocking, this could be interesting. We could learn somethin.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:37 am

yea. but for now. exporitng new models in jpog is impossible. but like allo said. this might be something.
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

hello i have a suggestion to help you about new dinos Empty hmmm

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Yes, but i agree with Gopher. Bluetongue doesnt probobly doesnt even have the sourcecodes anymore!

BUt i will try
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down