Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Certosaurus a Boss (please help me)

Go down

Making Certosaurus a Boss (please help me) Empty Making Certosaurus a Boss (please help me)

Post  Ceratosaur King Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:14 am

The Ceratosaurus is my favorite dinosaur (in case you cannot tell). So one can figure I really want to make this a main stay in both my parks and also in Site B. How can I make the Ceratosaurus a 5 star attraction and also I want to make it much more vicious, aggressive, fast and powerful. Like in site B they cant catch most food, they are weak and cowardly. I want them to be much more aggressive (Not as much as T-rex and Raptors but like 1 step below that without getting stressed out). I want them to have the traits of the Allosaurus so that way they have more attack power and wont be bullied by Albertosaurs (Or at least not just run away) and swipe up raptors and Dilophosaurus for easy meals and actually be able to be top carnivore of the Small Preds. I also want to make it a pack hunter as it is believed they would hunt in pairs or as mates. I don't want them rampaging like the T-rex though and if at all possible I want to get rid of the cannibalistic nature if at all possible. Lastly (I know this along with everything else I am asking is for the most part is completely unrealistic) can I make Ceratosaur larger than Alberto but smaller than Allosaur and be considered a small carnivore still? If so then how? Anyways I hope my questions were straight forward enough and also easily remedied. Please get back to me asap. Thanks!
Ceratosaur King
Ceratosaur King
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum