Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree Eating Acro & Fence Climbing Raptor

+2
godzillaman
OOPPEL
6 posters

Go down

Tree Eating Acro & Fence Climbing Raptor Empty Tree Eating Acro & Fence Climbing Raptor

Post  OOPPEL Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Acro mod:
This may work but it takes a lot of hard work, this is much like ERCs fishing acro mod, but kinda different, i'm working on this, i'm busy already, but i will make this mod, i promise it, but it will take a lot of time, i thought that it would snap off a meat piece and then eat it, but acro must be looking to up, not just stand and do nothing, and then i'll skin the meat piece the look like a leaf, and it would eat that.

Raptor mod:
Its quite hard to make raptors climb over the fence and run away, it would do as the same things what it do when it attack to the herbivore, but it would moving to upper, and when it it on top, it would jump down, and run away, and it do this when it defesnces, but first is think that how to make a fence unelectric, or don't touch that and just imagine that raptor passes the electric parts, its possible but hard, i'm working on it, i'm working on it.......
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Tree Eating Acro & Fence Climbing Raptor Empty Re: Tree Eating Acro & Fence Climbing Raptor

Post  godzillaman Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 pm

I think the first one would involve animation editing, and we can't do that. Also, this should be in the junkyard.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Tree Eating Acro & Fence Climbing Raptor Empty Re: Tree Eating Acro & Fence Climbing Raptor

Post  OOPPEL Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:48 am

I this should, but how ERC did that fishing acro mod???
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 pm

You could email her and ask.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 pm

OOPPEL wrote:I this should, but how ERC did that fishing acro mod???
I think she made it so that they could "eat" the water.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:53 am

i know, but what did she mod?
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm not sure. Ask someone who has the file.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:52 am

i dunno, and i thought that ERC was leaving on MG?
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Tree Eating Acro & Fence Climbing Raptor Empty she is, and did

Post  Raging Raptor Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 am

She did leave. She made that mod before she lef Smile

Still really sad she did, though. Neutral
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 am

You have good ideas, OOPEL. I hope you finish your projects!
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 am

i hope ya finish!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 am

I haven't finished yet, but i'm going to start JPOG again Very Happy, i'm working on new skins and this mod
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptor2 Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:18 pm

you could just go to the raptors ini file and change fence damage to 100 or something. Maby that would work and the raptor could jump the fence in one shot. OR it would just couse the fence to blow up when the raptor tries to get away.
raptor2
raptor2
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down