Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for Mapusaurus New Dinosaur Mod

2 posters

Go down

Help for Mapusaurus New Dinosaur Mod Empty Help for Mapusaurus New Dinosaur Mod

Post  Tasfariel Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:40 am

hi to all! And I'm trying without success a Mapusaurus are longer to get into the game as a new Dinosaurier.But it works not for me with hex at all and I can do it just not.Mapusaurus should be dinos_hellcreek_a as Acrocanthosaurus he should also use his model. Please help me to make this happen and this builds a dinosaur so if you made it please relinks a download link of the file dinos_hellcreek_a. thank-you

sry for my bad english iam a german

hiere is the skin:
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/mapux0b7kgc1ae.jpg
Help for Mapusaurus New Dinosaur Mod Mapux0b7kgc1ae

Tasfariel
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Help for Mapusaurus New Dinosaur Mod Empty Re: Help for Mapusaurus New Dinosaur Mod

Post  jfgoofy Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:54 am

I have two recomendations for you. The most recomendded is just make it a skin on the Carcharodontosaurus (shark-tooth lizard, i think) but if you want to make it a mod you need an MST tutorial
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Help for Mapusaurus New Dinosaur Mod Empty Re: Help for Mapusaurus New Dinosaur Mod

Post  Tasfariel Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:36 pm

can you pls do this for me iam not so good in english and my problem is il try it with dead skin but when i usw this than was all dinosaurs of this white without skins. I have many problems with that. But thanks Very Happy

Tasfariel
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down