Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving for a wile

3 posters

Go down

Leaving for a wile Empty Leaving for a wile

Post  Utahraptor999 Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 am

hey i just realised that no one cares of my modding and so you know i was just kidding about the mods and i have a secret and thats how to enable albertosaurus shake and swollow animations without bugs!!!!!! yea thats right ive done it i reanimated alberto BU-YAH!!!! Twisted Evil and that secret will never be known at this site MU-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil You didnt see my mods only majungasaurus mod you saw becose NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THATS JUST SAD Sad
good bye
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Leaving for a wile Empty Re: Leaving for a wile

Post  MrGorsh Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 am

If you assume that you will impress someone by not showing them something, then prepare for a cold shower Cool Maybe instead of ranting about people not going crazy after your stuff you should try to show them something more? Wink
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 pm

MrGorsh wrote:If you assume that you will impress someone by not showing them something, then prepare for a cold shower Cool Maybe instead of ranting about people not going crazy after your stuff you should try to show them something more? Wink

i will not tell you my secret Evil or Very Mad and i showed you how to get all digsites on operation genesis mode (park building) and i got you the best i got and what????? no one cares No you think i lie but this is a proof: https://jurassicmods.darkbb.com/t2096-all-digsites-in-building-park-mode

HERE
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGorsh Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 pm

You forget the fact that your 'brilliant' and 'revolutionary' discovery is one of the oldest JPOG mods I know and it has been reposted on all JPOG forums many, many times so you might have aswell reposted it again. Rolling Eyes Nothing impressive, unfortunately.
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:22 am

So is that the only "revolutionary" secret, or can I lock this topic now?

Wink
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:04 pm

lock *slaps in the head*
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 am

Clearly I'm not the only one who needs a slap in the head.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down