Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum: Need 2 admins and 4 moderators to my new jpog site!

Go down

New forum: Need 2 admins and 4 moderators to my new jpog site! Empty New forum: Need 2 admins and 4 moderators to my new jpog site!

Post  JP:OG Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 am

Hi there Wink I have recently created a new forum, realted to this. It's called Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis Mods, and I'm the onest registered user on it! So if some want to help me, it will be nice Smile I need 2 admins and 4 moderators to the site, to help me. I created the forum using forums-free.org. I'll hope it will be a nice forum, but I need some help so if you wanna help here then send me a pm. And here is the link: http://jpogmods.createaforum.com/

A little bit about it:

I have alot of time wanna create my own website, so I could be popular on the web. I will just make a forum! I have created many websites and forums, but none of them could be good, and I got too less help to I could handle it! Then now I try it again! I love to play Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, because I love dinosaurs, and to see them going around in the park and in the island. So I think it would be nice to make a forum which where I can get new friends to talk with about that game, and to show each other theyr skins, and I need real skins for my dinosaurs. So I think I'll try to make a good forum, as I determines myself how it should be, and I think it should be like this. And off course I'll also make an Off Topic, a topic about the film and so on. There will be subtopics in the topic for JPOG, where there is topics for skins, sounds mods, and expansion packs and so on.

Last edited by JP:OG on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No link)

JP:OG
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down