Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!! where can i get sound backup?!

3 posters

Go down

HELP!!!! where can i get sound backup?! Empty HELP!!!! where can i get sound backup?!

Post  jurassicfan1 Thu May 17, 2012 6:45 am

Where can i dowload or get the original sound file of jpog? i really want them some of my dinos dont make sound like the allo, acro and alberto and the toro camara and kentro. Sad

and al of my voices like john hammonds and alan grants etc. are not there

so as anyone knows where i can get the original sound file please let me know Wink
jurassicfan1
jurassicfan1
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!! where can i get sound backup?! Empty Re: HELP!!!! where can i get sound backup?!

Post  T-rex Raptor Fri May 18, 2012 5:43 am

jurassicfan1 wrote:Where can i dowload or get the original sound file of jpog? i really want them some of my dinos dont make sound like the allo, acro and alberto and the toro camara and kentro. Sad

so as anyone knows where i can get the original sound file please let me know Wink
did you run unpack.exe on your jpog folder? because the unpack.exe will put the missing sounds ingame.
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!! where can i get sound backup?! Empty Re: HELP!!!! where can i get sound backup?!

Post  jurassicfan1 Fri May 18, 2012 6:31 am

T-rex Raptor wrote:
jurassicfan1 wrote:Where can i dowload or get the original sound file of jpog? i really want them some of my dinos dont make sound like the allo, acro and alberto and the toro camara and kentro. Sad

did you run unpack.exe on your jpog folder? because the unpack.exe will put the missing sounds ingame.

I thought it was to uninstall the game. but is it the one whit the CD sign before it confused , but if you say it i'am going to try it!! thanks Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation cheers lol!
jurassicfan1
jurassicfan1
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jurassicfan1 Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 am

jurassicfan1 wrote:
T-rex Raptor wrote:

I thought it was to uninstall the game. but is it the one whit the CD sign before it confused , but if you say it i'am going to try it!! thanks Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation cheers lol!

it doesnt work as i run it it says: unable to open data/sound/world/world01/water_i01 confused
jurassicfan1
jurassicfan1
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Fri May 18, 2012 6:53 am

i will try to upload my sounds just wait Very Happy
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jurassicfan1 Fri May 18, 2012 6:59 am

T-rex Raptor wrote:i will try to upload my sounds just wait Very Happy

wait no need anymore i figured it out, i only needed to move my old sound file away and starting unpack.exe and it worked i now have everything all the dinos, voices etc. Very Happy cheers thanks for you help t-rex raptor
jurassicfan1
jurassicfan1
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 am

jurassicfan1 wrote:

wait no need anymore i figured it out, i only needed to move my old sound file away and starting unpack.exe and it worked i now have everything all the dinos, voices etc. Very Happy cheers thanks for you help t-rex raptor
your welcome Very Happy
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  bajajoey52 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 pm

jurassicfan1 wrote:

wait no need anymore i figured it out, i only needed to move my old sound file away and starting unpack.exe and it worked i now have everything all the dinos, voices etc. Very Happy cheers thanks for you help t-rex raptor

wait can u tell me how i dont understand

bajajoey52
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down