Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MegaSpino's Skins

+4
Shadow Spinosaurs
Godzilla98
Gopher
megaspino
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MegaSpino's Skins  Empty MegaSpino's Skins

Post  megaspino Sun May 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey guys i got some skins to show you guys they're not done yet and I'm going to release them in a pack.

dillo : MegaSpino's Skins  Dilophocanon

Rex: MegaSpino's Skins  Trex-Copy2-Copy

Raptor : MegaSpino's Skins  Raptor

The dillo and raptor aren't done and the rex has some join and repeating texture issues that I have to fix. I also plan on making a JP brach JP para JP male and female gallis and a JP trike.

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

MegaSpino's Skins  Empty Re: MegaSpino's Skins

Post  Gopher Sun May 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Welcome to the forums, megaspino!

Those are some really well-done skins you've made. I'd like to download them sometime and see what they're like. Nice job with the textures.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Sun May 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Thanks, I was actually on these fourms a long time ago, i was super spino then so I've had a lot of time to practice and perfect my skining techniques. But the raptor is finished so I'll post it

MegaSpino's Skins  Raptor-1

Im also looking for somebody to get these skins in game as it's been a long time and lets just say I lost the touch I had 2 years ago when i used to put skins in game in about 1 minute Razz .

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon May 23, 2011 12:02 am

Oh, alright then; welcome back. Neutral

The raptor looks real nice.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Mon May 23, 2011 2:56 am

megaspino wrote:Thanks, I was actually on these fourms a long time ago, i was super spino then so I've had a lot of time to practice and perfect my skining techniques. But the raptor is finished so I'll post it

MegaSpino's Skins  Raptor-1

Im also looking for somebody to get these skins in game as it's been a long time and lets just say I lost the touch I had 2 years ago when i used to put skins in game in about 1 minute Razz .

Like I said at JPL Awsome!, yet its me jackmills98 Smile

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 pm

I know I probably won't be done with the first Nublar set of the pack for a while but i wanted to play around with one upcomming skin in particular just to give you guys a little tease to think about after Nublar. It's from Sorna and it's the female TLW rex. A lot of things don't blend right and it's not even finished. I just wanted to see how it will flesh out to get an idea in my mind about how im going to go about the skin, becuase believe it or not the two female rexs in the series are the hardest to skin.

MegaSpino's Skins  Trex-Copy3-Copy-Copy-Copy

Edit I also have two more updates to Nublar female galli and male galli

female:MegaSpino's Skins  Femalegalli

male : MegaSpino's Skins  Femalegalli2

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu May 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Wow, they just keep getting better and better. Keep it up; maybe you can join the Skinning Team, A.K.A. "Professional Skinners."
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Fri May 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks for the compliment gopher Very Happy. Just to flesh out a few more things, after I'm done with the Nublar pack I'll work on a Sorna part one which is all TLW and then Sorna part 2 which is JP///. After that I was thinking about making some warpath skins or some other theme I haven't decided yet.

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sat May 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Any MST in it? Very Happy

AndresTCGG
T-joe
MegaSpino
RaptorSpinoRex

Lol, these are the top 4 skinner's just my best guess. Embarassed

Thanks for the compliment gopher Very Happy. Just to flesh out a few more things, after I'm done with the Nublar pack I'll work on a Sorna part one which is all TLW and then Sorna part 2 which is JP///. After that I was thinking about making some warpath skins or some other theme I haven't decided yet.

Walking with dinosaurus?, When dinosaurus romed america?, Chased by dinosaurus?, Warpath?, Primeval?, King Kong?.

Is this pack only for skin's?

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Sat May 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Warpath skins is deffiantly a idea I could work with becuase I would love the challenge of trying to create a realistic skin using thoes crazy color schemes. King Kong pack would be fun to but i really feel that we don't have the right models to make it look excatly right and plus we don't have king kong. I've never played primeval so I wouldn't know what they look like. Maybe a WWD pack is a possiblity and when dinosaurs romed american did have some impressive looking dinosaur colorations. But probably after this I'll do some Warpath skins and then maybe a JP toyline pack.

The pack, I wanted it to be other things like mods but I really can't mod to much beyond the simple stuff so it'd be nothing major.

Also update on the dillo:
MegaSpino's Skins  Dilophocanon-1

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sun May 29, 2011 3:39 pm

megaspino wrote:Warpath skins is deffiantly a idea I could work with becuase I would love the challenge of trying to create a realistic skin using thoes crazy color schemes. King Kong pack would be fun to but i really feel that we don't have the right models to make it look excatly right and plus we don't have king kong. I've never played primeval so I wouldn't know what they look like. Maybe a WWD pack is a possiblity and when dinosaurs romed american did have some impressive looking dinosaur colorations. But probably after this I'll do some Warpath skins and then maybe a JP toyline pack.

The pack, I wanted it to be other things like mods but I really can't mod to much beyond the simple stuff so it'd be nothing major.

Also update on the dillo:
MegaSpino's Skins  Dilophocanon-1

I think your skins are better then t-joe's! cheers

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Sun May 29, 2011 5:27 pm

I don't think I'm that good yet but I think I can say that I'm getting there. Also I have a update the JP trike is done :

MegaSpino's Skins  Tricera

The texture came out amazing, I'm very happy with this skin Smile .

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sun May 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Holy of mother of GOD Shocked !!!!!

Its horns, and just, just the texture's! are too awsome!. i'm gonna download your pack soon! this is way better then Film cannon mod Exclamation lol.

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Mon May 30, 2011 1:07 am

Me tooo!! The Dilo is Just Amazing, Well maybe because i like green but its just amazing! Trike is Textured very cool. Very Happy
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Mon May 30, 2011 8:31 am

wow man you got talent, you may want to watermark your pic's of your skin's just incase though.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys, I have a few updates I finished the dillo and I fixed the raptor so it looks more like the first movie. I figured it was way to light and had almost no brown in it so I feel it's a lot better now.

dillo : MegaSpino's Skins  Dilophocanon-2

raptor : MegaSpino's Skins  Raptor-2

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Nice update skins. Smile

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:21 pm

I also completed a new rex it's a lot more organized and the color and textures look right now.

MegaSpino's Skins  Canonrex1

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:04 am

megaspino wrote:I also completed a new rex it's a lot more organized and the color and textures look right now.

MegaSpino's Skins  Canonrex1

Your's is darker then T-joe's, but still, EPIC!!!!.

EDIT: What about the Brachiosaurus?.

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 am

They are some Beauties! I am 100% taking some of them!

I wait for your pack. I will take some of them, Tho. Like the Rex is Nice but i dont like Brown etc. etc.
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Thanks a lot guys it makes me feel good to know that mayb my skins can match up to T-Joe's even a little bit. Yes, the rex is darker but that's how i feel it's shown in the movie, me skinning canon skins is to use my take on how we see them. Sure there's a million and one canon skins out there and most of them aren't the same. T-Joe's dillo i feel is amazing but its different from DVrex's just to use as a example. Both of them are accurate to what we see but each one has a different take on it.

And if you don't like the browns that most of the JP dinos have you can wait for the Sorna pack which automatically has to colorful dinosaurs; the bull male and the male raptors. Also the brachiosaurus is probably one of the hardest skins to get right becuase the only refference picture that I can rely on for it's textures is the concept art. Once that skin is done I can release a beta with no mods. For the whole pack I might change like the number of buildings, number of total dinos you can have and mayb I can make raptors more agressive like we see in JP with "the big one". I might also do something with the skies and mayb add a canon Nublar island or two.

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:00 am

Basically, Your working on a Expansion Pack in which your skins make up 70%? Eh?

But, Now since i we will have your skins as well as Dvrex and t-joes, We - er - I Will make my JPOG movie!! Twisted Evil
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:20 pm

I actually updated the new rex I made the texture and molting stick out more and it's a little bit lighter

MegaSpino's Skins  Canonrex1-1

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Can i put them ingame for you?

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  megaspino Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah you can I actually need somebody to get them in game to take pics and put them in the tmls so I can put up the beta.

megaspino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next