Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aapaap's spam

2 posters

Go down

aapaap's spam Empty aapaap's spam

Post  Nemesis Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 pm

This is possibly the right place, so I'll post here. I know you were all shocked when aapaap spammed the forum, obviously offending a lot of you, but...
aapaap wasn't the only offender. a lot of people, after his insulting spam, proceeded to post a load of off-topic stuff complaining about aapaap's actions. this was off-topic. you had the right to complain, but not, for example, on a topic about someone's skins. no off-topicness, even when outraged, please. just because one person spammed doesn't mean you can too. mods can find the topic on their own: the way you can help is by reporting the posts and guiding them to our attention. still, I'm clearing up the spam that aapaap and some of you created. this is why you may notice a drop in your post counts.
this isn't me saying UR EVL. this is me saying, please, don't do this again. it disrupts the forum by giving mods a load of work, and stopping people from having quality discussions and finding the things they need.
this isn't an order, this is a request: I think only admins can give orders. If not, this is an order. Very Happy
I am not saying all of you did this, but quite a lot of people did.
Thank you.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

aapaap's spam Empty Re: aapaap's spam

Post  Andrew Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am

Nemesis wrote:This is possibly the right place, so I'll post here. I know you were all shocked when aapaap spammed the forum, obviously offending a lot of you, but...
aapaap wasn't the only offender. a lot of people, after his insulting spam, proceeded to post a load of off-topic stuff complaining about aapaap's actions. this was off-topic. you had the right to complain, but not, for example, on a topic about someone's skins. no off-topicness, even when outraged, please. just because one person spammed doesn't mean you can too. mods can find the topic on their own: the way you can help is by reporting the posts and guiding them to our attention. still, I'm clearing up the spam that aapaap and some of you created. this is why you may notice a drop in your post counts.
this isn't me saying UR EVL. this is me saying, please, don't do this again. it disrupts the forum by giving mods a load of work, and stopping people from having quality discussions and finding the things they need.
this isn't an order, this is a request: I think only admins can give orders. If not, this is an order. Very Happy
I am not saying all of you did this, but quite a lot of people did.
Thank you.

This was about 3 months ago...But yeah..Pshh, it's not like I WAS the one creating spam too...Psh...Pfft...Pshh...Pfffttt....Anyways, I see what you mean though, and I do agree. Thanks for posting it ;D

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum