Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing!

5 posters

Go down

Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing! Empty Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing!

Post  GaryBB Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi all - this is my first post. I downloaded a T-rex skin that is the best I have ever seen....but the eyes are blank holes. I don't know the name of the author but I got the files through this forum. The file heading says: TLW Pack.

Have any of you had the same problem? It is a beautifully textured skin but it kinda ruins the realism when there are empty eye sockets. If anyone has or knows of a fix please let me know.

Thanks! - it's great to see so much continuing interest in JPOG.

Gary

GaryBB
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing! Empty Re: Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing!

Post  KingCaesar09 Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm

What you could do is pick up another T-rex skin file, select your skin (except the eye area) and paste it on the T-rex skin pic, it will leave the eyes like they are. Then save after taking care of teeth transparency and bingo.
KingCaesar09
KingCaesar09
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing! Empty Re: Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing!

Post  spinorules11 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 pm

if this is andres IT HAS EYES WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SAYING THIS GOD Agnst
spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing! Empty Andres T-Rex skin - missing eyes fixed by GEP2 install

Post  GaryBB Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:36 pm

"if this is Andres IT HAS EYES WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SAYING THIS".....

it is Andres but there were no eyes. I would not have posted to begin with if the eyes were not missing.

BUT I installed GEP2, and it put back the eyes. I'm posting this in the event it happens to anyone else to let them know IF it happens, GEP2 apparently will fix the issue.

GaryBB
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  spinorules11 Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm

here is a better download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKDVHBCT and another here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AGOSHACS

disturbed rocks

spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Found Amazing T-Rex skin but eyes are missing! Empty re T-REX skin download referral - it is Andres

Post  GaryBB Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi - thanks for the link. FYI, it is the Andres T-Rex skin. The sounds are great too - on Andres' and the other file.

Comparing it with the generic ones that came with JPOG, it really shows just how much better this skin is. Can anyone recommend other skins for the dinos in JPOG ?

GaryBB
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  spinorules11 Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:51 pm

bro do you have some thanks for me man
spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zillatamer Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 pm

spinorules11 wrote:here is a better download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKDVHBCT and another here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AGOSHACS

disturbed rocks

lol glad to know people liked my vids

Zillatamer
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  spinorules11 Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:07 pm

oh my god zilla tamer i love disturbed make a video for jp with the song by disturbed perfect insanity Shocked
spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewdeba Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 am

spinorules11 wrote:if this is andres IT HAS EYES WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SAYING THIS GOD Agnst

when i installed it it had no eyes too, i had to put all on high quality in the setup and after i started the game again it had the eyes

andrewdeba
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewdeba Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 am

GaryBB wrote:Hi all - this is my first post. I downloaded a T-rex skin that is the best I have ever seen....but the eyes are blank holes. I don't know the name of the author but I got the files through this forum. The file heading says: TLW Pack.

Have any of you had the same problem? It is a beautifully textured skin but it kinda ruins the realism when there are empty eye sockets. If anyone has or knows of a fix please let me know.

Thanks! - it's great to see so much continuing interest in JPOG.

Gary

put everything in the setup on high quality and the eyes should apear.
i did that and i played the game and i saw it had eyes

andrewdeba
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down