Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are the moderator applications still open If so I would like to apply

5 posters

Go down

Are the moderator applications still open If so I would like to apply Empty Are the moderator applications still open If so I would like to apply

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Username: Pachycephalosaurus
Staff Positions on other sites: well the highest I've gotten is a member in the Operation Genesis Expansion Project
Moderation Experience: well none but I constantly like to inform Moderators, Admin's, and the rule breakers of the situation, and always try to set things right
Modding expertise: none But hopefully if I am accepted I will learn alot.
Skin's:well on the first post of the Moderator applications Allo ask's if you've created any skin's well here are my best my Walking With Dinosaurs Utahraptor http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/jpog-stuff-f16/my-wip-utahraptor-skin-t672.htm#12557 and my Walking With Dinosaurs Othnielia http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/jpog-stuff-f16/othnielia-skin-redone-3-t682.htm sorry they can only be found at OGParadise.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Are the moderator applications still open If so I would like to apply Empty Re: Are the moderator applications still open If so I would like to apply

Post  spino77 Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:44 am

Wait, your an admin at my site remember. (Can I post that here?)
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Are the moderator applications still open If so I would like to apply Empty Re: Are the moderator applications still open If so I would like to apply

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 am

spino77 wrote:Wait, your an admin at my site remember. (Can I post that here?)
yes I do remember S77, and I do not who if I'm allowed they can just delete the topic if they are not happy.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:52 am

Well, since your new, I can't appoint you as a moderator, but, if you could inform us of rules broken etc. it would be very helpful and maybe you could be a moderator in the future.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:19 am

Allosaurus571 wrote:Well, since your new, I can't appoint you as a moderator, but, if you could inform us of rules broken etc. it would be very helpful and maybe you could be a moderator in the future.
ok I'll be very helpful and keep informing as I am then, and I've actually been here awhile two years to be exact just to let you know.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:35 pm

I could have a new helper moderator around the site, sadly we can't ban. (I know no admins have to comment to that :P) but nemesis never comes here, and neither does spinojp3, and he posts on MANY old topics.

RR became "temporarliy" admin, which went from days to weeks, to months. It kinda sucks with one moderator.

You seem very convincing, but I still am watching you, I've seen many people who were very convincing people who turned to be frauds, and never came on again for getting one warning.

Well We will observe you, but in the meantime, enjoy Jurassic Mods.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Andrew wrote:You seem very convincing, but I still am watching you, I've seen many people who were very convincing people who turned to be frauds, and never came on again for getting one warning.
Rest assure you I am nothing like that you can trust me.
Andrew wrote:but in the meantime, enjoy Jurassic Mods.
and thank you very much Andrew.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 pm

As far as I can recall, Mod. apps. are closed as of now....we'll discuss this, and I'll lock for now.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum