Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MT's Triceratops

+3
RaptorSpinoRex
jackmills98
Maxtyrannus
7 posters

Go down

MT's Triceratops Empty MT's Triceratops

Post  Maxtyrannus Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 am

she is here, just posted her 5 minutes ago
MT's Triceratops SimJP2010-07-0519-50-35-89

MT's Triceratops SimJP2010-07-0519-50-47-84

MT's Triceratops SimJP2010-07-0519-51-05-90

Download: http://filebeam.com/b41e8843ae973942d8f65d2b07104390

this skin is property of Maxtyrannus and Operation Genesis Paradise, if anyone else posts this skin on any other site if that person is not me, please contact me

Last edited by Maxtyrannus on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

MT's Triceratops Empty Re: MT's Triceratops

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 am

Maxtyrannus wrote:she is here, just posted her 5 minutes ago

http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/skins-f2/mt-s-triceratops-t374.htm

this skin is property of Maxtyrannus and Operation Genesis Paradise, if anyone else posts this skin on any other site if that person is not me, please contact me

just to know i was IP Banned out there you can post that skin in my Forum
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 am

i love it MT. now i have to finish the DPP Alvarezsaurus
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 am

DPP Alvarezsaurus !!!! Shocked Where show photo

oh great im IP Banned out your Forum RaptorSpinoRex

Sorry Crying or Very sad
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:i love it MT. now i have to finish the DPP Alvarezsaurus
dud finally, were only two skins away from completeing the pack (i need to finish tarazcosaurus, im using carchara model and i know i spelled the name wrong)

Jackmills, sorry, but i wont post if on your site, i will only provide a link to RSR's site but heres a teaser picture for you XD

MT's Triceratops SimJP2010-07-0611-52-21-31

oops thats my new allo V1 skin only found in Operation genesis paradise, sorry, i meant this one

MT's Triceratops SimJP2010-07-0519-50-47-84

to bad you spammed on RSR's site other wise you could have gotten them, but you might get them once RSR.P101, Me and the other selected members of RSR's site release our little project Twisted Evil
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

to bad you spammed on RSR's site other wise you could have gotten them, but you might get them once RSR.P101, Me and the other selected members of RSR's site release our little project

So you mean once that Pack is done mean i could come back or NOT?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm

jackmills98 wrote:
to bad you spammed on RSR's site other wise you could have gotten them, but you might get them once RSR.P101, Me and the other selected members of RSR's site release our little project

So you mean once that Pack is done mean i could come back or NOT?
no, you IP banned from the site, sorry but not letting you back in but we might put this project up for download here
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Embarassed ???? Max when you done the DPP Will you post it to Here and My Forum

and i could make a Place MaxTyranno's DPP Pack silent

and BTW i don't like your Tric im sorry it needs working on it Neutral
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 pm

jackmills98 wrote: Embarassed ???? Max when you done the DPP Will you post it to Here and My Forum

well, i need to talk with RSR, about that

[qoute="jackmills98"]and BTW i don't like your Tric im sorry it needs working on it Neutral [/quote]

look hows talking about skins needing work Evil or Very Mad, you couldnt make a skin like this even if you had 6 years of experience, your just jealous that i can skin better than you could Twisted Evil , just for that, im not posting any of my skins or packs on your site and im deleting my stegosaurus skin from your forum
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Maxtyrannus wrote:
jackmills98 wrote: Embarassed ???? Max when you done the DPP Will you post it to Here and My Forum

well, i need to talk with RSR, about that

[qoute="jackmills98"]and BTW i don't like your Tric im sorry it needs working on it Neutral

look hows talking about skins needing work Evil or Very Mad, you couldnt make a skin like this even if you had 6 years of experience, your just jealous that i can skin better than you could Twisted Evil , just for that, im not posting any of my skins or packs on your site and im deleting my stegosaurus skin from your forum
[/quote]

You Can't remove your Topic your not a Admin in fact i could put you as a Mermber Simple im just saying i don't like your skin look im not in a Bad Mood Crying or Very sad
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:24 pm

eh, i removed the download before you kicked me from you site so ha Razz and now your not getting V3 because its in RSR's site now if you dont mind SHUT UP!!!!!
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:30 pm

yes on your forum you just Copeied JurassicMods Rules See Same

{Your Rules}
All skins must tell how to install or have a readme in the file

All Files must be in a .zip format

Anything you post here that is not yours MUST have the admins' permission for you to use it, and you cannot plagiarize and say it is your work.

Any skins that are in progress go in the skins in the making. You should make an effort to get a screenshot.

Failure to comply will get any skin sent to the Skins in the Scrapyard
----------------------------
{JurassicMods Rules}
All mods and skins must tell how to install or have a readme in the file
Anything you post here that is not yours MUST have the admins' permission for you to use it, and you cannot plagiarize and say it is your work.
Any mods or skins that are in progress go in the Mods and skins in the making. You should make an effort to get a screenshot.
Failure to comply will get any mod/skin sent to the Mods and Skins in the Making
---------------------
{Your Forum Rule}
No spamming--Including SMILEY-SPAMMING, which is this: (I hereby limit five smileys per post)
No insulting comments
Try to limit cursing
No Name Calling
Use proper grammar--Not too formal
No inappropriate usernames just to annoy us. These users never post, so it's obvious to us.
Please do not start a whole topic on some one else's mods. This is a waste of forum space, and makes the creators of their work exasperated.
No double posts
Do not embed more than 3 videos in one post.
No useless posts; Eg.: One that has already been answered, or a remake of a topic, thanking some one repeatedly, etc. Doing this will result in deleting those posts. And no one-word posts that do not have a meaning. That's basically spam.
No one or two-word posting. That counts as spam.
Failure to comply with these rules can get you banned.
-------------------
{JurassicMods}
No spamming--Including SMILEY-SPAMMING, which is this: (I hereby limit five smileys per post)
No insulting comments
Try to limit cursing
No Name Calling
No inappropriate usernames just to annoy us. These users never post, so it's obvious to us.
Please do not start a whole topic on some one else's mods. This is a waste of forum space, and makes the creators of their work exasperated.
No double posts
No useless posts; Eg.: One that has already been answered, or a remake of a topic, thanking some one repeatedly, etc. Doing this will result in deleting those posts. And no one-word posts that do not have a meaning. That's basically spam.
No, and I mean NO illegal posting of games that WOULD cost money. We could get in a lot of trouble. And that also means NO talking about anything illegal

SEE?!
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:41 pm

jackmills98 wrote:yes on your forum you just Copeied JurassicMods Rules See Same

{Your Rules}
All skins must tell how to install or have a readme in the file

Any skins that are in progress go in the skins in the making. You should make an effort to get a screenshot.

Failure to comply will get any skin sent to the Skins in the Scrapyard
----------------------------
{JurassicMods Rules}
All mods and skins must tell how to install or have a readme in the file
Any mods or skins that are in progress go in the Mods and skins in the making. You should make an effort to get a screenshot.
Failure to comply will get any mod/skin sent to the Mods and Skins in the Making
---------------------
{Your Forum Rule}
No insulting comments
Try to limit cursing
No Name Calling
No double posts
-------------------
{JurassicMods}
No insulting comments
Try to limit cursing
No Name Calling
No double posts
No, and I mean NO illegal posting of games that WOULD cost money. We could get in a lot of trouble. And that also means NO talking about anything illegal

SEE?!

now this is going off topic big time, and secondly, I DONT HAVE A FORUM im in RSR's forum not mine and you should be warned, this is considered spam because you whent wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic, BTW your skins suck, end of story

Last edited by Maxtyrannus on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey read the Rules im being good and you called me Sucker and fool

No Name Calling
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm

jackmills98 wrote:Hey read the Rules im being good and you called me Sucker and fool

No Name Calling
so, you should have made me mad, you can only blame your self for this Riiiiight....
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:30 pm

You guys really should stop. Really

No trolling, and no going off topic. Now, stop fighting about who spilled the koolaid in the sandbox, and get back on topic.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Andrew wrote:You guys really should stop. Really

No trolling, and no going off topic. Now, stop fighting about who spilled the koolaid in the sandbox, and get back on topic.

i was been good but i don't like the MT's Tric skin thats all i said

BTW BACK TO TOPIC!!!
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:48 pm

why you don't like it? it is nice and has awesome textures
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 am

Great skins MT. Slight neck issue on the trike but otherwise awesome
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 pm

spino77 wrote:Great skins MT. Slight neck issue on the trike but otherwise awesome
do you mean the bottom of the neck?, like i said with the legs thats how its suppose to go but thanks anyways, Very Happy
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:56 pm

jackmills98 wrote:
Andrew wrote:You guys really should stop. Really

i was been good but i don't like the MT's Tric skin thats all i said

BTW BACK TO TOPIC!!!
if you don't like it then why do you want to download it, I already saw the trike on OGparadise MT I love it
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 pm

dude i did not download it don't like it
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm

You two need to work out your problems, or keep them in the PM system. Either way, one warning each.

Maxy, he doesn't like your skin. Get over it. No need to lower yourself to insulting and crude namecalling.

jackmills, what the hell? Not only is that not anywhere near on topic, it's none of your buisness. You see something out of the ordinary, you let me or another staff member know. You don't fly into a topic and post garbage. On top of that, that's not even his site. That is RSR's site. If RSR has violated the rules, why would Maxy have anything to do with it? Maybe if Maxy where the one to make the rules on the site, it'd be different, but all in all, the admin is responsible for his workers, so it all comes back to him anyway.

In addition, you guys really need to get your grammar and spelling together. I don't have spell check, so I will mispell some words every now and then, but I won't usually make grammatical errors, and if I do (which we all do) I'm sure to fix it, so it doesn't look like this forum is just some site with a bunch of little children. And if you are a small child, then modding really isn't your hat. We're happy to have all people here, but don't get in over your head, and don't get your head in other peoples buisness. Get on topic, or I'll lock this topic up for spam control.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 am

Sorry , for the trouble . I really didn't mean to go off topic .
Or to insult people . No
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down