Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding ideas

4 posters

Go down

Modding ideas Empty Modding ideas

Post  spino77 Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:54 am

I was wondering if we could make the camara and maybe the edmonto whip therir tail round like stegos or ankys with their animations and also a allo\brach death duel where the allos jumps on like a raptor
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Modding ideas Empty Re: Modding ideas

Post  Andrew Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 am

I thought we already have a topic like this.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 am

Really?? HUH???? whats it called
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat May 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Most of this isn't possible. Edmontos and Camaras do have an animation that makes their tail whip, but it doesn't work on their behaviours.

Only Tyrannosaurus can have true death duels, with Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, and Stegosaurus, not to mention Velociraptors. Allosaurus..hmm..I don't think we can make the Allo jump on the brach like a raptor.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun May 02, 2010 2:43 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Most of this isn't possible. Edmontos and Camaras do have an animation that makes their tail whip, but it doesn't work on their behaviours.

Only Tyrannosaurus can have true death duels, with Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, and Stegosaurus, not to mention Velociraptors. Allosaurus..hmm..I don't think we can make the Allo jump on the brach like a raptor.
maybe, you are good at coding not me, making Allo jump on Brach like Big Al on Diploducus (cool idea)
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Tue May 04, 2010 1:55 am

We cant make camarosurus fight back, Crying or Very sad dang, also could some one help me with these two things, I want to try and make acro a scavenger and modify deisieses.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down