Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:59 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Ok. But all I see in the topic is the galli to raptor skins. Where are the skin pics of the large carns?
is hard but i'am making it
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased! - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Genesis Paradise Mod V1.0 relased!

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 am

Oh..Ok. I also got a future plan in OGPM 2.0 to make uh.....replace all the JPOG dinos with all of the other JP film dinos that are not shown in the game....just a scratch plan. Wink
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Oh..Ok. I also got a future plan in OGPM 2.0 to make uh.....replace all the JPOG dinos with all of the other JP film dinos that are not shown in the game....just a scratch plan. Wink
seems pretty interesting
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 am

Some of these are actuall very well executed skins! The trike and the para poth look very nice, and so does the Toro. Good job afro
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:42 am

Clonehunter wrote:Some of these are actuall very well executed skins! The trike and the para poth look very nice, and so does the Toro. Good job afro
thanks you man, for me the Para-T.rex and Procompsognathus101's Spino are the best cheers
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am

..Thanks RSR....Never got credit for a skin I make at all!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:22 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:..Thanks RSR....Never got credit for a skin I make at all!
ok, i fixed the link cheers
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2