Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pivot Animator!

+10
Dino Man155 alt
Gopher
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Allosaurus571
Clonehunter
procompsognathus101
Raging Raptor
RaptorSpinoRex
Andrew
Crusher98
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pivot Animator! Empty Pivot Animator!

Post  Crusher98 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey i guys i learned how to animate with this program PIVOT STICK FIGURE ANIMATOR 3.0 BETA is a beta because its owner stopped working on it so, no one has taken over it yet so what i was going to tell you is that i have seen alot JPOG site and all of them (DIE), so im making a new one but about PIVOT i will be updating the topic as soon as i can to give you guys the link to my website.

PIVOT STICK FIGURE ANIMATOR 3.1 BETA:
Pivot Sitck Figure Animator

I includes star wars lightsabers for your animations!
Where to get goodies for pivot Droidz
I will try to upload my animations whenever i can, you can see some of my own on my signature.

THANK YOU.

Here one of my JP animations working on part 2:Pivot Animator! Jurassicparkpart1
Green dino:Rex -Red Dino:Spino- Black Dino:Giganotosaurus-Pivot guy:Alan Grant- Gun-Sniper M107- Helicopters and C-130:INGEN.

Last edited by Crusher98 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Pivot Animator! Empty Re: Pivot Animator!

Post  Andrew Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:11 am

Ugh...So dumb... Good luck.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 pm

i have Pivot 3.1, and i have the dinosaurs models for it.
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks! Yes i have all the dino models was planning to make a JP movie with those. Very Happy or make a dino fight like SPINO vs REX or something like that. lol!
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Moving to Coffee Talk, this is really not an arrival/leaving/user announcement.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Sorry just thought real quick and didn't think. Rolling Eyes
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Edited above so he doesn't get future warnings.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 pm

OH THANKS!!
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Crusher98 wrote:OH THANKS!!

Ha, your welcome.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 am

Hmm...Crusher98, I saw the Spino and Rex fight in your post. Ugh...So dumb... Doesn't anybody know that Spino is 6 feet taller than rex and 20 feet longer? Spino is the biggest meat eating dino ever! Bah..never mind, I'm used to Spino haters and Rex lovers not knowing that Spino's jaws ae solid bone, no gaps, hold a powerful secondary palate parallel to the 10 inch long tooth to make super powerful bites and hold tons of tension in big prey when they struggle to break free(though they can't break free! Because Spino's jaws are built to interlock prey in his mouth) and maximize the bite force of Spinosaurus.

(Crusher98, I bet you didn't even know a word of what I just said! Riiiiight.... )

Anyway, good luck with this pivot thing..whatever it is...
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:26 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Hmm...Crusher98, I saw the Spino and Rex fight in your post. Ugh...So dumb... Doesn't anybody know that Spino is 6 feet taller than rex and 20 feet longer? Spino is the biggest meat eating dino ever! Bah..never mind, I'm used to Spino haters and Rex lovers not knowing that Spino's jaws ae solid bone, no gaps, hold a powerful secondary palate parallel to the 10 inch long tooth to make super powerful bites and hold tons of tension in big prey when they struggle to break free(though they can't break free! Because Spino's jaws are built to interlock prey in his mouth) and maximize the bite force of Spinosaurus.

(Crusher98, I bet you didn't even know a word of what I just said! Riiiiight.... )

You came here just to post that?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 am

Ugh...So dumb...

Anyways, this actually looks pretty cool, and nice dino animation. 'Grant' sure knows ow to Sniper a dinosaur
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:26 pm

procompsognathus101 yes i know what you're talking about, on the next video part 2 spino is going to MEDIC! SHUT UP!!!!! Beat rex!....
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 pm

First, Andrew. I just wanted to wish Crusher98 good luck on the pivot thing, and give some ideas, but when I saw that fight come along, I had to say something( actually, it was my dad who agreed with me to prove Spino cannot always lose to rexy).

Second, Crusher98, I thought you said that rex can win easily, and Spino is JUST a stupid animal.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:First, Andrew. I just wanted to wish Crusher98 good luck on the pivot thing, and give some ideas, but when I saw that fight come along, I had to say something( actually, it was my dad who agreed with me to prove Spino cannot always lose to rexy).

Second, Crusher98, I thought you said that rex can win easily, and Spino is JUST a stupid animal.

Well yeah i exagerated with that im going to fix that, i better get working on that Very Happy
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Hmm...Crusher98, I saw the Spino and Rex fight in your post. Ugh...So dumb... Doesn't anybody know that Spino is 6 feet taller than rex and 20 feet longer? Spino is the biggest meat eating dino ever! Bah..never mind, I'm used to Spino haters and Rex lovers not knowing that Spino's jaws ae solid bone, no gaps, hold a powerful secondary palate parallel to the 10 inch long tooth to make super powerful bites and hold tons of tension in big prey when they struggle to break free(though they can't break free! Because Spino's jaws are built to interlock prey in his mouth) and maximize the bite force of Spinosaurus.

Not even the right place to say this but whatever,
TYRANNOSAURUS REX
LENGTH: 16.3 meters (49 feet)+
HEIGHT: 6 meters (20 feet) at head+
WEIGHT: 6.5 Tons
BITE FORCE: 42000 pounds of force

SPINOSAURUS:
LENGTH: 16.7 meters (50 feet)+
HEIGHT: 5 meters (14 feet) at head+
WEIGHT: 8 Tons
BITE FORCE: Appx. 5000-10000 pounds of force

Six feet taller? Twenty feet longer? I don't think so. The Spinosaurus was built for aquatic prey hunting. Eg: fish, small crocs etc. Thats why i has a long snout, thats also why it's nostrils are not at the end of its snout, but at the back, near the eyes. It is like that because it will allow the spino to go into deeper water and still be able to breathe. Also due to its long snout, it has to distripute its bite power over a longer area, thus making it weaker in the process. Even its arms were built for aquatic prey hunting, those long arms were perfect for reaching in and snagging fish.
The Rex on the other hand was built for more of a hunting life. Its stubby, more compact head allowed for more powerful, direct bites. Considering its bite force, its could have broken mos animals necks with a single bite. SInce it's head is more compact than that of the spinos, it does not have to distribute the bite power as much, which gives it a strong bite force. It could also (in theory) run faster than the spino due to its lighter weight. It was built to hunt.
All in all, I think both were awesome animals. But, I think that Tyrannosaurus would win because of those factors. I have studied dinosaurs for 8 years so I do no what I am talking about. And don't trust JPIII, its wrong Wink

Now, back on topic. Great animation. You are way better than we when it comes to Pivot. Can't wait to see more of it.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 am

Allosaurus571 wrote:

TYRANNOSAURUS REX

SPINOSAURUS:

Six feet taller? Twenty feet longer? I don't think so. The Spinosaurus was built for aquatic prey hunting. Eg: fish, small crocs etc. Thats why i has a long snout, thats also why it's nostrils are not at the end of its snout, but at the back, near the eyes. It is like that because it will allow the spino to go into deeper water and still be able to breathe. Also due to its long snout, it has to distripute its bite power over a longer area, thus making it weaker in the process. Even its arms were built for aquatic prey hunting, those long arms were perfect for reaching in and snagging fish.
The Rex on the other hand was built for more of a hunting life. Its stubby, more compact head allowed for more powerful, direct bites. Considering its bite force, its could have broken mos animals necks with a single bite. SInce it's head is more compact than that of the spinos, it does not have to distribute the bite power as much, which gives it a strong bite force. It could also (in theory) run faster than the spino due to its lighter weight. It was built to hunt.
All in all, I think both were awesome animals. But, I think that Tyrannosaurus would win because of those factors. I have studied dinosaurs for 8 years so I do no what I am talking about. And don't trust JPIII, its wrong Wink

Now, back on topic. Great animation. You are way better than we when it comes to Pivot. Can't wait to see more of it.

One of the best and interestet posts, that i have seen in this topic Very Happy
You're right.
But now,back on topic Wink
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 am

Allosaurus571 wrote:Not even the right place to say this but whatever,
TYRANNOSAURUS REX

SPINOSAURUS:

Well Allo, if you have studied dinos for 8 years, I bet you've read this already.

And that article reached even before the Spino vs. Rex topic here at JM, and you didn't even use any of the info from there! Evil or Very Mad

Lets take away stuff from the article and from tests done through the years:

Size:
Spinosaurus reached an estimate of 18 metres and was about 22 feet at the head and 25 feet at the sail. That sail makes it look bigger than it already was, enough to scare away any other predator of its time. Trex (the largest one found) was 14 metres, and 18 feet tall. Trex did not have any adaptions to scare away other big predators( Trex was the only big predator of his time!), while Spino obviously had rivals in his time, like Carcharodontosaurus, Stomatosuchus, and Bahariasaurus, that's why he has his sheer size and sail so he can fight and intimidate his rivals.

Speed and Agility:
Trex only reached 18 miles per hour. He has relatively short tibia and fibia compared to Spino's, and since Spino is taller, it means his fibia and tibia was longer, so Spino could go slightly faster at about 20 to 23 miles per hour, maximum, probably a bit less than that. It has even been proven that T-rex's muscles would be too small to run at 40 miles an hour and having the short tibia and fibia means less muscles attach, which even supports the theory that T-rex may well have scavenged and occasionally hunted. But Spino has larger muscles and more space for muscles to attach, which means he was more built for running than T-rex. For Trex, being heavy on the head and having such a powerful bite still has consequences: Agility. T-rex's body is not perfectly balanced, carrying such a giant head around, which again supports that T-rex may have scavenged more often. Spino on the other hand, despite being 9 tons, is more agile because he doesn't have a heavily built head, increasing his agility.

Prey:
Trex is obviously adapted to kill large herbivores of his time. But counting the proof done about his speed and agility, he may well have scavenged more often. He's got his size to scare away small carnivores, a good adaption for scavenging. Spino does have the same advantage, but there were also big but much smaller predators in Africa 95 million years ago, and Trex was one of the last big predators 65 million years ago! The only predators that he coexisted with were small ones! Trex is still built to hunt, there is proof of Trex having eaten Edmontosaurus and Triceratops, but the question is: Did he kill 'em, or scavenge em'? No one knows for sure. Lets go to Spino. True, he did eat fish, and most likely Stomatosuchus or Sarcosuchus babies (the baby crocs thing you said). And why does everyone forget(ever since JPIII, people complain that spino ate only fish (actually huge ones, not small ones!) and dinos smaller than him.) that fish is just as good a protein source as meat is? No shame in hunting for large fish you know...

Skull Strength and Shape:
Also another fact that his nostrils are placed so far back , not just so Spino can breath better in water, it means before that point, the skull is entirely made of compact solid bone. Another adaption for strength. I think you also should know Spinosaurus needed a strong skull partly because the fish it was preying on (specifically Mawsonia, a huge utahraptor sized coelocanth)was quite heavily armored compared to today, insofar that their scales were made up of solid enamel, which is harder than bone, and the scales grow as the fish does. Also, Spinosaurus, unlike Trex had a lot of adaptations for withstanding the stresses of powerful bites despite its elongated skull. Such as the cross section of its rostrum, the nasal crest as a point of discharge of the forces, and most particularly the presence of a strong secondary palate (most crocodiles (not sure if gharials do) have this as well) which is an adaptation partly for resisting torsion that comes from biting into prey and the subsequent struggle that comes with it. The extensive secondary palate and the farther placed nostrils and the greatly reduced holes in the skull are adaptations that other theropods such as carcharodontosaurs like carcharodontosaurus and tyrannosaurs like T-rex don't have. And thus their skulls despite being wider than spinosaurus' aren't as solid. Spino's relatives such as suchomimus and baryonyx don't have a very extensive secondary palate themselves, and their nostrils are placed much further up front like in typical theropods, thus their skulls are nowhere near as adapted for strength as spinosaurus skull is.

And look at this skull, and you'll see what I mean:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6fVePgcYTJc/SXmgFw1x1kI/AAAAAAAABkU/KI1NLvGW1-M/s1600-h/Spinosaurus+skull.jpg

Try to imagine that you were in the middle of the blue and green line. That bite is nasty! It is obvious that his bite is clear adapted for maximum effect for his morphology, with the largest tooth (11 inches! Almost as big as Trex's tooth!) being parallel to the jaw muscles.

And read this. It was said by Jaime Headden below in response to a question:

Questionable. GSP wrote that Spinosaurus, despite its large size, would have
been vulnerable to attack by the large allosauroids that shared its African
environment.

Lions are vulnerable to hyenas and leopards, but remain key predators.
Spinosaurids are claimed to be vulnerable to carchs, but
1) Spinosaurus massed more than Carcharodontosaurus, which would have been slender,
narrow and gracile, as in other allosauroids, whereas the
"megalosaur/spinosaur" groups are distinctly robust and broad, and the ribcage
in the Egyptian "fisheater" was extremely broad.
2) There is no such thing as a HUGE exclusive piscivore, and all large piscivores today (including whales,
sharks and gharials, relative to their ecologies) take non-piscine prey
frequently enough to be considered opportunistic.
3) The snout of Spinosaurus also lacks many piscivore traits including a rounded cross-section,
but is mediolaterally narrow with deep roots, indicating a strong adaptation to
vertical compressive forces, such that Spinosaurus likely had a VERY powerful
bite, as opposed to a weaker bite in, say, Allosaurus.

So, gives points 1, 2 and 3, it is more likely that the jaw and body variation clearly separated
spinosaurus from carcharodontosaurus in both prey choices and ecology, and if anything, in a
fight, I'd bet on spinosaurus to come out kicking and winning.

I would say....WoW! Atleast someone agrees with me!

And, yes. I don't believe the JPIII Spino. It was much smaller than the real animal! 43 feet? Please. It was 55 to 60 feet!
The JPIII Spino's jaw should look more like the skull I showed. The skull in the picture has the largest teeth at the front parts of the upper and lower jaw, and in the middle of the upper jaw. But the JPIII Spino's jaw has all of the teeth at the same length, and the jaws don't interlock when the Spino bites the Rex's neck, it should have interlocked!

Get what I mean now? Good. (Whoah I said a lot of stuff! But, that's science.)

Anyway, back to the topic.

Last edited by procompsognathus101 on Mon May 10, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:

TYRANNOSAURUS REX

SPINOSAURUS:

I think you have those a little backward. The longest Rex ever found was 42 feet, nicknamed "Sue." And I believe its height was not as tall, whereas Spino's was about 20 feet including the sails. (Not edited for quotation purposes and because I may be wrong.) And JP3 wasn’t exactly wrong; such a battle couldn’t have taken place.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 am

Yay! Gopher finally replies! Yes, you're right. Sue is the largest rex found, it was about 13 metres long, and around 18 feet tall I think. The biggest Spino found by Cristiano Dal Sasso, was about 18 metres long, and 22 feet tall, without the sail, and 24 feet with the sail. About the dinos in Crusher98's pivot fight, the Spino looks like that was Stromer's specimen, which was around the same size as Sue, but was actually a sub-adult, the Rex looks like it is just as big as Sue, and there is no way the Giganoto was that big, he and rexy were about the same size, but much smaller than Spino. I should get back on topic.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:57 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Yay! Gopher finally replies! Yes, you're right. Sue is the largest rex found, it was about 13 metres long, and around 18 feet tall I think. The biggest Spino found by Cristiano Dal Sasso, was about 18 metres long, and 22 feet tall, without the sail, and 24 feet with the sail. About the dinos in Crusher98's pivot fight, the Spino looks like that was Stromer's specimen, which was around the same size as Sue, but was actually a sub-adult, the Rex looks like it is just as big as Sue, and there is no way the Giganoto was that big, he and rexy were about the same size, but much smaller than Spino. I should get back on topic.

He didn't make it to be scientific. He made it for fun.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 am

..... I thought he did. Cause Sue IS the biggest rex found, and it was only 13 metres long, while Allo says the biggest rex is 16 metres.....Even Gopher said Spino had a 20 feet height, which is true, just not with the sail. It was 24 feet with the sail. But Allo says the biggest was 14 feet at the top of head. Maybe Allo was wrong...
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:24 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:..... I thought he did. Cause Sue IS the biggest rex found, and it was only 13 metres long, while Allo says the biggest rex is 16 metres.....Even Gopher said Spino had a 20 feet height, which is true, just not with the sail. It was 24 feet with the sail. But Allo says the biggest was 14 feet at the top of head. Maybe Allo was wrong...

<_< And? So what? Does that have anything to do with this?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 pm

No....I said I was gonna get back on topic, Ok?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Wasnt the only spino fossil blown up?
And i need meez dat animatoa DLing
The spino faced the KISS OF DEATH.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next