Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My experimental Homalocephale mod

+3
raptors rule
Thunderaptor
procompsognathus101
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ya think I can do this?

My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Empty Re: My experimental Homalocephale mod

Post  Andrew Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Whoah! The Brach can do that Andrew? Cause when it rears up and a carnivore is under it, it never damages it... Rolling Eyes

One, the carnivore never would be under it, why would it go stand under a brachio when it's about to make a deadly stomp. Two, just try to look at their health when they're right there.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

My experimental Homalocephale mod - Page 2 Empty Re: My experimental Homalocephale mod

Post  Thunderaptor Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:02 pm

When you changed the anima name, did you use the same number of letters as the original cause i'm planning to make a "new" death duel
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 am

Yes, I did that, I used the same number of letters or numbers. You can't change a long animation name into a shorter one. But you can do the vice-versa of it.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderaptor Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks, and uhh about me re downloading it, me computor got a virus and i wont't be able to play JPOG or any other game for a while
IT SUCKS!! Evil or Very Mad
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:51 am

Tsk. Too Bad. By the way, you can't and I repeat can't make new animation names. Like in a toro and rex death duel, you can't like change the toro's showdown anim to like, lcarn_toatk01, you can't do that. You can't modify the tclass either. You're gonna need to mod the SpecAtk fsm.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderaptor Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 pm

I sort of understand FSM, as you saw by my raptor jump mod, but not good enough to mod the special ones
Thanks for the info procomp
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

You're welcome. I'm about to try another new thing. Making a Toro and Rex death duel using the Trex's tricera duel anims, and Toro's showdown wrestling anims! Wish me luck!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderaptor Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:12 pm

That's what i was saying, but you confused me by accident, i rename the animation and change the t-class to like a charca to a spino t-class to make a chara vs t-rex duel
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:43 pm

How in the world are you gonna find the perfect anims for it? confused
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Trexoid Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 am

To make the brach attack: you change its tclass to "Pachy" then once it sees a carnivore it will charge at normal speed and ram the carnivore to the ground multiple times but sometimes if it attacks a large carnivore the large carn will fight back

Trexoid
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:26 am

WTF?! What animations should I use?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderaptor Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:30 am

That made no sense what he said, plus that's not what the tpoic is about confused
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Exactly....he doesn't realize that....the Brach does have its own tclass, I could just make the new behaviour in the BracFlee FSM, and...the Brach has no ramming animation!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2