Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back JM!

+6
Dino Man155 alt
Raging Raptor
Gopher
Andrew
procompsognathus101
JPOG Nerd 01
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm back JM! Empty I'm back JM!

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:42 am

Hey guys here at JM. I'm back. I had really forgotten about the site but now I'm back online and so is my site here : http://islanublar.darkbb.com/

We have updated there too. Smile

I am going to try to be online everyday on JM and my site.
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

I'm back JM! Empty Re: I'm back JM!

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:44 am

Yay!!You're back!I thought you would never return!Well,you really missed a ton of stuff going on.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 am

JPOG Nerd 01 wrote:Hey guys here at JM. I'm back. I had really forgotten about the site but now I'm back online and so is my site here : http://islanublar.darkbb.com/

We have updated there too. Smile

I am going to try to be online everyday on JM and my site.

. . . Again. . .

Anyways welcome back back. . . Again XD

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:49 am

Hmmm...good point,he,like,almost always says that he's leaving sometimes,then around 2 or 3 months after that,he comes back,saying,he's back....then,he leaves once again,its becoming a circle,you know,and actually,what I think should have been a case of when people leave and come back,is kinda like that they leave the site for abot 6 or 7 months,then they return....unexpectedly,like spartan 117(or another 100 number),or garsa,they haven't come back ever since around july or august,maybe,like,if they SUDDENLY come back this month,that would get more spirits up,and,well...a much NICER welcome back.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Hmmm...good point,he,like,almost always says that he's leaving sometimes,then around 2 or 3 months after that,he comes back,saying,he's back....then,he leaves once again,its becoming a circle,you know,and actually,what I think should have been a case of when people leave and come back,is kinda like that they leave the site for abot 6 or 7 months,then they return....unexpectedly,like spartan 117(or another 100 number),or garsa,they haven't come back ever since around july or august,maybe,like,if they SUDDENLY come back this month,that would get more spirits up,and,well...a much NICER welcome back.

That happened to me once, in 09, from august, to october, I was gone for two reasons, One, I lost internet connection. Two. I needed a break from everything, and spend the summer with my friends.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Hmmm...good point,he,like,almost always says that he's leaving sometimes,then around 2 or 3 months after that,he comes back,saying,he's back....then,he leaves once again,its becoming a circle,you know,and actually,what I think should have been a case of when people leave and come back,is kinda like that they leave the site for abot 6 or 7 months,then they return....unexpectedly,like spartan 117(or another 100 number),or garsa,they haven't come back ever since around july or august,maybe,like,if they SUDDENLY come back this month,that would get more spirits up,and,well...a much NICER welcome back.

Putting in at least four or five periods in that "sentence" would be much better than cramming it with thousands of commas. Please show better grammar, it's really quite a pain to read that.

And welcome back, nerd. :P
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Compy, maybe you don't know, but most people put a space after commas and periods... Just so you know....

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Hmm, odd. They never taught me that in english class....But, ok. I'll edit it.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Hmm, odd. They never taught me that in english class....But, ok. I'll edit it.

Ugh...So dumb... I'm talking about on the computer. Not English class.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Ugh...So dumb... No,you don't understand.I NEVER knew that I had to place a space after commas,in English class,they NEVER taught that when typing on the computer.Get it?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Ugh...So dumb... No,you don't understand.I NEVER knew that I had to place a space after commas,in English class,they NEVER taught that when typing on the computer.Get it?

Oh. Don't worry I use to type like that to. But it's kinda like having two different things together, like money.

One stash of money on the counter is for you, the other is for your friend. Are you going to put them close together, or space them?

I would put them together, and say "Yep, I worked hard today to get all of this"

But anyways welcome back.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah,its good he's back,I think he last visited here around January,but what would be good is having thegrimmshow back too,his last visit was January as well,but who knows when he'll come back..
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:40 am

Thanks Guys and I will not do those unexpected leaves again.

LOL Gopher
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:43 am

Yeah,you kinda leave unexpectedly.I think you last visited here at around January?I(Don't know if others did),got a real shock when I saw you posted something here. affraid
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 am

Hopefully that won't happen anymore. We are pretty active right now, and have great new skins and mods, and maybe soon the NCM workers will release the new NCM. That could help JPL, and us.

We are getting more people(not web link directing) to come on more. Like thunder raptor is here, and is a bit new. I think. O_o

So it will help our community get advantage to go up again, like those days we use to have a lot of people. Yeah I remember those days. :P

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:20 pm

JPOG Nerd 01 wrote:Thanks Guys and I will not do those unexpected leaves again.

LOL Gopher
We'll see about that.

This is your....what? 3rd 'return' topic? You fooled me twice, don't expect to fool me again. If your actually going to stay, thank you, it would be great to get in touch finally, if not, then don't expect a good bye from me.

WHO AM I KIDDIN' WELCOME BACK KID!!!!
:D
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 am

[color=blue]Lol'd at post above me. Is anyone having to scroll down the page just to post? Anyways welcome back. :P [/color

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:20 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Ugh...So dumb... No,you don't understand.I NEVER knew that I had to place a space after commas,in English class,they NEVER taught that when typing on the computer.Get it?

Well, thanks for taking heed of my correction. You seem to be the only newb who has done so. Now all you need to do is remember those spaces, and you'll be good here. Just stay away from teh cornfield, it's dangerous.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 am

Whadda suprise, I haven't seen him in awhile, have you?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 am

I NEVER thought you would come back,you have been gone for a long time!look at my site its cool but dead: http://prehistoricmods.darkbb.com/index.htm?sid=be4d7b1049cb6b71920a15c8ea720855
still,glad your back What a Face
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

SERSOULY I DINK HE LEFT AGAIN.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Andrew wrote:SERSOULY I DINK HE LEFT AGAIN.
GOD DAMN MONGOLIANS
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 pm

I TUSTED HIM WIT DIS TWO!

Hm, oh well, sad is over, past was there, present is here.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 pm

What I call this is : TREACHERY!. He didn't keep his promise that he will not do an unexpected leave,he might come back... eventually....Then he will start another "I'm back!" topic...AGAIN!.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Are you surprised by it?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down