Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predator 2-3

3 posters

Go down

Whs your favrit character?

Predator 2-3 Vote_lcap33%Predator 2-3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Predator 2-3 Vote_lcap0%Predator 2-3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Predator 2-3 Empty Predator 2-3

Post  Allosaurus571 Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 am

This my next book I am writing, it is about corporal James Dunn. You will figure out the rest while you read.

CHAPTER 1
WELCOME TO THE SANDBOX

As James Dunn stepped off an AC-130 transport plane, he put his hand up to block out the glare of the sun. He was surprised by how fast the climate changed from the hot environment in the plane, to the even hotter, humid, blistering heat of South Korea. But he was still glad to get out of that thing. It was claustrophobic’s worst nightmare. He walked down the huge ramp into a line of other soldiers. He saw that an officer was beginning to take roll.
“NEXT!” The officer yelled. A soldier walked up.
“O’Brien, Ryan, Private.” The soldier said. The Officer scanned the soldier’s ID, gave it back to him along with some papers. “NEXT!” He yelled. “Last name, first name, rank. Got it.” Dunn thought to himself. There was only one more soldier in front of him. The soldier everything he needed to, and got the stuff he needed. “NEXT!”
“Dunn, James, Corporal.” He said as he handed the Officer his ID.
The officer scanned his ID. Then he handed him his ID and a few papers. “You’re reporting to staging area 115A, Corporal. NEXT!”
Dunn picked up his bag, stuffed ID in his pocket and started to walk towards the staging areas. James Dunn was a Corporal in the 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. He was pretty average size at about 6’1”.
As he walked towards the staging area he began to get a little homesick. He began to think about everything that he had left behind. He never really thought he would get homesick. But, just minutes into his arrival, he is already homesick. He began to miss his family, and his friends. But, it was his choice to do this. He chose to join the army, it was his own accord.
After a few minutes of walking, he found staging area 115A. He walked in and found that there were 3 other soldiers. He walked in casually as not to draw any real attention to himself. One of the soldiers was about the same size as he was, but was thinner. One, was large, the biggest one there. The other was taller than the first soldier, but smaller than the third, medium size out of the three. He was a sergeant. So Dunn decided to talk to him.
“Uh, is this where I am supposed to report to sir?” Dunn asked.
“Were you assigned to Predator 2-3?” The sergeant asked.
Dunn looked at his papers. Dunn, James, Corporal. Predator 2-3, 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. “Uh, yes sir.” Dunn replied.
“Then I guess you’re in the right place.” The sergeant said with slight annoyance in his voice.
“Uhh, sir-“Dunn was cut off.
“Could you cut out that sir yes sir crap? I’m your sergeant, not the godd**n president. Just call me Sarge.”
“Yes sir, I mean Sarge” Dunn said, bowing his head slightly.
“Yeah whatever. These guys over here are the rest of the squad. This guy here is CPL. Cody Clausen.” Sarge said.
“Hey new guy.” Cody said.
“This guy is PVT. Sean Carter.”
“Hey, welcome to the sandbox.” Sean said, rather enthusiastically.
“And I am SGT. John Ramey. But like I said, you can call me Sarge.” John said. “Well, now that you know us, who the h**l are you?”
“Oh, me? I am CPL. James Dunn.” Dunn answered.
The rest of the squad began to walk through a door that said BARRACKS.
“How long do you think he’ll last?” Cody said in a low voice.
“Well c’mon new guy lets go. You want to find your new room right?” John asked.
“New guy, okay, let’s go with that.” Dunn said under his breath. “I’m coming!” He yelled as be began to run after them.

CHAPTER 2
NEW GUY

As Dunn caught up to the three, he overheard Cody and Sean talking about how long he would last. “I wonder if they always treat the new guys thins way.” Dunn thought. They enter a hallway labeled B. After a few minutes of walking, they stopped at a room, it was labeled B-22.
“Well, here your new room new guy.” John said. “Since Cody’s got the bed with the open bunk, you can bunk with him.”
“You’re sleepin’ on the top bunk.” Cody said.
“Okay, I can live with that.” Dunn said under his breath.
“You don’t talk much, do ya new guy?” Sean asked. “Is it because of Cody? Don’t worry, he won’t eat you.”
“Shut-up Sean. At least I don’t sleep with a night light.” Cody replied.
“You wanna go?” Sean said in a threatening tone.
“Calm down you two. No need to start a fight on the new guys first day.” Sarge said. “Don’t worry about those two, this is how they always are.”
“I think I can see that.” Dunn said. “Now, were can I put my stuff, my arms are killing me.”
“Aww suck it up. Just put them over there.” John said pointing to a locker in the corner.
“There killing you? How are you gonna stand up to the North Koreans if you can’t stand up to a few bags?” Cody asked.
Dunn walked over to the locker, quickly, and put his stuff down. He let out a sigh of relief. He opened it up. It was surprisingly clean. He began to unzip the bags and place his things in his locker. Inside the locker, there were some gun rails so he hung up his SCAR-L and Colt .45 on them. After a few minutes, he had almost finished putting his stuff in. He put his bags at the bottom of the locker, closed it, and set his helmet on top. When he turned around, the others were gone.
“Huh, were did they go?” Dunn said in an annoyed tone. He looked at his watch: 1235, or 12:35. About lunch time. He walked out of the room and began to retrace his steps.
He made it to the staging room and walked out. He walked out of the staging rooms building and saw a tent. He walked over to it. It said MESS HALL. He walked in to see about 40 other soldiers. But, he did see the others. He walked over to them.
“Hey, why did you guys leave me?” Dunn asked.
“I was hungry.” Cody said as he bit into a sandwich.
“You’re always hungry Cody.” Sean said.
“Shut-up.” Cody said, but it was muffled, for the most part, because his mouth was full.
“Well now that you’re here, go ahead and eat new guy.” John said.
“Okay.” Dunn said as he began to fill a tray with food. He sat down next to the other three and began to eat.
“I’ll be right back guys, I am going to get some more.” Cody told everyone as he got up.
“Of course you are.” Sean said under his breath. Dunn and John laughed at that.
After lunch, the four headed back to their room. On the way, we heard that a marine company was hit pretty hard up in North Korea.
“You guys think that we’ll be sent into battle soon?” Sean asked on the way back.
“I hope so, I want to tear them limb from limb.” Cody said.
“Well I am not in any hurry to get send up there.” Dunn said.
“What, you scared new guy?” Cody asked.
“No, and will you guys stop calling me new guy?” Dunn said in an annoyed tone.
“Whatever new guy.” John said. “Just kiddin’.”

CHAPTER 3
DEPLOYMENT

The sound of the alarm clock blaring was extremely. James Dunn slammed his hand on top of it. It stopped. It was 0600 in the morning, and it was already heating up after the cool night. Dunn hopped of the top bunk and went over to his locker and opened it up. He took out his ACU cargo pants, his shirt, and his ACU jacket. Then he grabbed a chair and sat down. He began to put his boots on. When he was done, he headed for the mess hall.
It was easily 70* already. He made his way through the maze of a building and walked outside. He began to stretch a little than started off towards the mess hall. When he walked in, he saw only about 10 people, but of those 10, were Cody, Sean and John. He walked up to them.
“How the h**l do you guys get up so early?” Dunn asked.
“You just get used to it.” John said as he began to eat an egg.
“I hope so.” Dunn said. He walked over to get some food. He got some eggs, a piece of toast, some sausage and bacon. It all smelt so good, he couldn’t wait to eat it. He walked over and sat down with the other three. He noticed that the “breakfast rush” was starting. The place was getting packed.
“Hey, did you guys here? We might be gettin’ sent up to NK.” Sean said leaning over the table to tell us.
“Really? Finally.” Cody said.
“Oh god.” Dunn said quietly.
“Well if we are getting deployed, let’s head to the shooting range to do a little practice.” John said. The three walked out, leaving Dunn alone.
“Thanks for waiting guys.” John said. He ate a little bit more then tried to catch up with them. He was still hungry. As he neared the range, he forgot to grab his guns. So he went back to his room and grabbed his SCAR-L and Colt .45 and went to the range.
“Glad you made it James.” John said.
“Well if you guys had waited up for me I-“Dunn was cut off.
“Just shoot.” John said.
“Yes si- I mean Sarge.” John said. He loaded a magazine into his guns and began to fire. He hit almost every target.
“D**n! You can shoot!” Cody said.
“Thanks, I was the best shot in my class.” Dunn replied.
Just then, an announcement went over the intercom: “All soldiers of the 1st battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment report to staging area 12A at 0730.”
“That’s in twenty minutes guys. Let’s go ahead and get ready.” John said. So, they all emptied their guns and went back to their room. They put their guns back and then headed to the staging room. It wasn’t too far from their room and it only took them a few minutes to get there.
When they arrived, it was a dark, cool room. They walked in and took their seats. Everyone was talking about what was going to happen. As the last of the people walked in, the crowd fell silent, when an officer yelled: “ATTENTION!” Everyone stood up as a Lieutenant Colonel walked in. “At ease.” The man said.
“Now, as most of you may know, yesterday, a marine company was attacked by a group of North Korean soldiers. It was a complete ambush, and the marines had no idea. They lost approximately 30 men. Now we have reasons to believe that the NKs have a base near there. That’s where you guys come in. We will be launching a covert offensive to find out if our suspicions are correct, if you do find a base, take all the info you can and blow the place sky high. If you can’t, we will have immediate evac helicopters on standby. This ope4ration will condense at 2200, so get ready men. If all goes according to planned, this will be an easy mission. Good luck. That is all. Dismissed.” The man said. The soldier began to get up and walk out.
“This is exactly what I have been waiting for! Those communists are dead meat.” Cody said in an excited tone.

CHAPTER 4
THE TASTE OF FEAR

At 2200, the Rangers of the 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment moved quickly and almost silently to their helicopters. A total of 10 fireteams, or about 40 soldiers, were ready to launch one of the first major offensives in this young war. And Corporal James Dunn, was right in the middle of it all. As the helicopters began to take off, Dunn, and most of all the other men, were all scared somehow.
“You guys ready for this?” Cody asked as he holstered his weapon. He was the teams Pointman and had a AA12 with a Red Dot sight.
“I am.” Sean said. He was the team’s grenadier and he had a SCAR-L with a grenade launcher and a Holo sight.
“Check your weapons.” John said. He had a SCAR-L with a shotgun on the bottom and an ACOG Scope. He also had a non standard issue Desert Eagle. “You okay James?”
“Ya, I’m all good.”Dunn said. He had a SCAR-L with a Holo sight with a forgrip.
As the helicopters neared their drop points, the soldier inside got ready. Soon, the Rangers were fast roping down from the helicopters. And, just as silently as they came, the helicopters left.
“Okay, everyone, on me.” John said. The squad grouped around him. “Okay, our job is to head north about half a mile, that were we will regroup with Predator 2-1 and 2-2. Let’s move.”
The squad began to move carefully north. They moved silently through the forest. As they moved, they heard a rustle in the bushes, they all crouched.
“Contact at five-o-clock.” Sean whispered.
“Cody, check it out.”John whispered.
“Roger that.” Cody replied. He slowly moved towards the bush. Then, he quickly swiped his knife through it. Then, he saw that it was just a mole. “All clear.”
“Good” John said.
All of the sudden, they heard gunshots about 20 meters away.
“CONTACT!” A Ranger yelled.
“Were are they?” Dunn asked. A bullet flew passed his head.
“Contact! Left side!” Sean yelled, he began to fire into the brush. Dunn began to look around for something to shoot at when he saw a soldier pop out of a hole and charge them.
“CONTACT AT TWELVE-O-CLOCK!” Dunn yelled as he shot the enemy.
“Move up!” John yelled. They began to move north as planned. The gunshots slowly started to go away. “Predator 2-1, this is Predator 2-3, what’s your status? Over.” All he got was static. “They’re jamming our communications.”
Then, the whole group heard a thump in the distance.
“Did you guys here something?” Sean asked. Moments after he said that, a explosion knocked the whole group of their feet.

CHAPTER 5
ONE WRONG MOVE

Dunn tried to see what was going on but his ears were ringing and his vision was blurred. He tried to get up but couldn’t, he was too disoriented from what just happened. As he slowing began to regain his vision, he looked around. There was smoke in the air. The rest of his squad was firing at enemies that he could not see. Then, John turned around.
“Dunn! Get up!” John yelled as he pulled Dunn to his feet. “They launched another attack!” A bullet flew passed Johns head. “Sean! Contact at eight-o-clock!”
Dunn looked at himself to make sure he was okay. Everything was still there, except his gun. He pulled out his Colt and began to look around. Then, a soldier jumped out of a bush and pinned Dunn on the ground. The soldier was about to stab Dunn. “Gahh, get off me!” Dunn said as he punched the soldier in the face. Dunn punched him again and shot him at point blank range with his Colt. As he got up, he saw his SCAR-L and ran to it. He picked it up and made sure it still shot.
“Good , it still shoots.” Dunn said. A bullet flew passed his head.
Dunn began to look around. He saw an enemy soldier and fired, he went down. Dunn began to look for another target. He began to fire at a group of enemies. As he reloaded his gun, he heard someone near him yell in pain. Dunn didn’t notice John on the ground trying to shoot enemies with his Desert Eagle. Dunn continued to fire into the forest. He could barely see anything when he remembered his Night-Vision goggles on his helmet. He pulled them over his eyes. He could see much clearer now. Even thought he didn’t know where it was coming from, he heard the constant thud of a strong gun, John’s pistol. He heard another yell of pain.
“SNIPER!” Cody yelled.
“I got him.” Sean replied. He shot a grenade were the sniper was. He stopped shooting. “Got him.” He turned around to see John on the ground, with a pool of blood beginning to form. “Guys! Sarge is messed up pretty bad!”
“S**T!” Cody yelled. He ran over. “Sean, patch him up! Dunn and I will cover you! HURRY!”
‘Roger that. Sean said as he began to wrap up Johns wounds. He was unconscious and had been shot in the back of the leg, the chest, his upper arm, and his hand. His Desert Eagle lay next to him, with blood splattered on it.
Dunn was scared now. His sergeant was down, there were enemies everywhere and he was beginning to run low on ammo. He opened fire at anything that moved. He must had hit ten enemies by the time Sean was done.
“We gotta’ get him outta’ here! The bandages won’t hold forever!” Sean yelled. The team began to try and hold the position. After a few minute of flying, they saw a helicopter. Sean lit a signal flare and the helicopter landed. A squad of soldiers jumped out. They weren’t Rangers.
They ran over to the squad. “Sergeant Nelson, Navy SEALS.” One of the men said.
“Perfect timing sergeant.” Sean said. “Our Sarge is down and we are low on ammo.”
“Well, we are here to help.” Nelson replied. Cody picked up John and began to get to the helicopter. “Ockenden, Griffin! Cover him!”
The two SEALS began to fire into the dark forest. Cody put John in the helicopter.
“He is in!” Cody said.
“Griffin, target at your six!” Ockenden yelled.
“Roger that!” Griffin replied. The two continued to fire into the forest.
“Everyone get into the chopper! We’re getting the h**l outta’ here!” Nelson yelled. Ockenden and Griffin began to walk backwards towards the helicopter as they shot. Once they were in, Nelson ordered them to the two miniguns on the side.
“Thanks for the help, we wouldn’t have lasted much longer.” Dunn said wiping sweat head.
“Ya, way to get there as we are getting over whelmed.” Cody said.
“If we hadn’t come to the rescue your sorry a***s would be dead!” Ockenden said angrily to Cody.
“Calm down Corporal. You’re lucky we came at all. You’re lucky we got here before your sergeant died. He might live because we came.” Nelson said calmly.

CHAPTER 6
ANOTHER NEW GUY

As the helicopter landed, a medical team quickly took John to the hospital. The rest of the squad watched as they carted him away on a stretcher. Then they turned around and thanked the SEALS for all they had done.
“No problem, just try to not get in that situation again.” Nelson said.
“We’ll do our best.” Cody replied, slightly annoyed.
The squad began to walk back to their room, one man short. When they walked in, they all got in bed, and were asleep within five minutes. When their alarms woke them up, it was the same routine. Get dressed, put boots on, head to the mess hall. But as they walked out, the intercom had an announcement.
“All soldiers of Predator 2-3 of the first Ranger Battalion report to staging are 27A. Repeat all soldiers of Predator 2-3 of the first Ranger Battalion report to staging are 27A. Over” The intercom blared.
“That’s us.” Sean said.
“No, really?” Cody replied in a “dumb” voice.
The team made their way to the staging area. When they arrived, there were three soldiers. One officer wore a gold bar as an insignia, meaning second Lieutenant, aka, the Platoon Leader. The other two were normal soldiers, but one had full body armor on and an M16, so he must be a guard. The Lieutenant began to speak.
“Well, since the loss of your sergeant, we have two announcements for your squad. First off, to fill the gap left by your old sergeant, we have a new soldier for your squad, Private Ryan O’Brien.” The Lieutenant said.
“Ryan O’Brien, I recognize that name.” Dunn thought.
“Well than who will be our new sergeant?” Cody asked.
“Well I was getting to that. Which one of you is Corporal Cody Clausen?” He asked
“Me sir.”
“Well, you are now Sergeant Cody Clausen. You will now your fireteam’s leader. Don’t let me down.” The Lieutenant finished. “You may go.”
“So, Cody is the new sarge eh?” Sean said.
“I guess I am.” Cody replied, still a little shocked by the promotion.
“How about you new guy, what’s your story?” Sean asked.
“Well, I got here about a week ago, I am from Washington State-“He was cut off.
“Really? I am from Washington too.” Sean said, rather excited.
“Okay, cool, I guess.” Ryan said.
“Hey Cody, were are you from?” Sean asked.
“Sacramento, California.” Cody replied.
“How bout’ you James?” Sean asked.
“Boise Idaho.” Dunn responded.
“Wow, we are from the Northwest, weird.” Sean said.
“Well let’s go new guy, we will show you ere you are sleepin.” Cody said.
“Hey, I am not the new guy anymore.” Dunn thought as he followed them to the room.

CHAPTER 7
SURPRISE

As the team arrived to the room, Cody showed Ryan were he would be sleeping. Cody told Ryan to put his stuff in the corner because there were only four lockers, and Sarge’s stuff was still there. So, Ryan put all his stuff down. He pulled out his gun to put it on a rail when Cody asked: “What the h**l is that?” He asked as Ryan put his gun up.
“It’s a M16A4 DMR.” Ryan said.
“That gun is ancient.” Sean said.
“It is a better Sniper than whatever you guys have.” Ryan replied.
“That is true guys.” Dunn said.
“Shut-up older but still new guy.” Sean replied, waving his hand at Dunn.
“Seriously?” Dunn thought as he glared at Sean.
Let’s go get some lunch.” Cody suggested. Dunn looked at his watch. 1213. “Okay.”
The team walked over to the mess hall. On the way, they saw a large group, about a Battalion, of soldiers. “Who are they?” Dunn asked.
“They are the Marines.” Ryan replied.
“Great.” Sean said in annoyance. When the team arrived, the mess hall was pretty empty, it was about twenty minutes till the main rush came. They quickly grabbed some food and sat down to eat. Soon, a group of four Marines walked in. They got some food and came over to the table. “Mind if we sit here?” One asked. “Go ahead.” Sean replied. The four sat down.
“So, who are you?” Cody asked.
“I am sergeant Krischano, this is private Bansberg, this is Private Lowe, and this is Corporal Christenson.” The man replied.
“Good to meet you, I guess.” Cody responded as he shoved some food in his mouth. Soon, all eight men were in a conversation. Sean told them about the mission they were sent on, and about Sarge. Krischano told them how when they were in battle, Christenson took a bullet to the are and didn’t even feel it. He had scars all over his face.
But their conversation was soon stopped from the loud hum of helicopters. “Are our helicopters, really that loud?” Ryan asked. They all walked outside. Their curiosity soon turned to fear when they heard a soldier yell “ENEMY HIND INCOMING!” The humming noise was an attack group of eight North Korean Mi24 HIND helicopters. Soon, alarms were sounding and the helicopters began to fire.
“S**T!” Cody yelled. He and the rest of his squad began to sprint towards their room. The marines followed, as they had taken out their pistols. The four put their armor on and grabbed their guns. They then led the marine to armory under a hail of enemy gunfire. The bullets just barely missed them.
“Dunn, Sean! Cover us!” Cody yelled as he, Ryan and the marines ran into the armory. Dunn looked to see that the HINDs were dropping off troops. “S**t.” Dunn said. He began to fire at the troops. Soon, the others came out of the armory and joined the fight. When they saw what had happened to the place in the mere seconds that they were gone, they were amazed. The team found a few concrete barriers and used them for cover.
“We better split up, we will cover more ground. Cody, can you team cover us?” Krischano asked. Cody nodded his head. “Okay team, let’s move!” The marines began to move as the four covered them. The helicopters began to fire missiles. There were explosions, smoke, and bullets everywhere. They could barely see the marines. Then, Sean said he saw a squad move into the Mess Hall.
“Sean, you and me will take them out. Dunn, stick with Ryan, wait for us to come back.” Cody ordered. Dunn and Ryan nodded their heads. The other two sprinted for the mess hall.

Last edited by Allosaurus571 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 8 times in total
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Predator 2-3 Empty Re: Predator 2-3

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 am

"new guy" "sir yes sir crap"... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Joining the army,yeah,seen that a lot..
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Thanks.
Chapter 2 has been added!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Cool! Cody is very,uh whats the term?The funny new guy stuff,where they still call Dunn "new guy". "whatever new guy",(or should I say noob?) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Lol ya,
CHAPTER 3 IS IN THE MAKING!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 am

Sorry for double post but,
Chapter 3 has been added!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:17 am

WoW! So,they are gonna raid an NK base,huh?I have a feeling they might not kill a lot of soldiers..
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:21 am

Just wait. 4 might be done tonight!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:27 am

Tonight??But its only 2:00 for me!Oh,right we are both on the other side of the world,of both of our place.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:02 am

Chapter Four is up!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 am

Really Great!
Can't wait For more.
I wonder who died From explosion.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

Thanks! CHAPTER 5 posted!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 am

WoW!!Extreme AWESOMENESS!!!! lol!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Chapter 7 is up!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Ryan O'Brien?I've heard that name before......Oh,well.I feel sorry for the seargent.. Crying or Very sad
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Ya, it does sound familier, its from chapter 1
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Haha. Owned.
Anyways I can't wait for next chapter.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Chapter 7=UP!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:07 am

WoW!! Allo,you didn't have to include T in the "S" word,you could just put SH then * the other two. Marines.....lol.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 am

thts just how I do it, lol
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:50 am

well,I'm fine with that.I want to see Chapter 8 already!!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum