Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new T-rex skin.

4 posters

Go down

you like my skin?

My new T-rex skin. Vote_lcap0%My new T-rex skin. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My new T-rex skin. Vote_lcap100%My new T-rex skin. Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

My new T-rex skin. Empty My new T-rex skin.

Post  theRAPTOR Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 am

Last edited by theRAPTOR on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

My new T-rex skin. Empty Re: My new T-rex skin.

Post  raptors rule Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm

This is another recolor of the NCM 1.5 male rex skin.The stripes on the back are the same, and the pattern in the face is the same.Please do not do this again. Neutral I know I'm a pest, but I'm hoping this will help you remember not to do it...

JPLegacy (Home of the FCM & NCM) wrote:VII. Legal

Don't use any part of this mod in yours in any form whatsoever without JPLegacy's expressed permission! We are big on giving due credit and so should you as it is only honorable!

This mod was not intended to breach any copyright, in fact it was our hope this mod will bolster activity and interest for this great game!

"Jurassic Park", "The Lost World" and "Jurassic Park ///" ™️ ©️ Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment We are by no way selling anything or admitting to any involvement with Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment.

"Jurassic Park Operation Genesis" ©️ Blue Tounge Entertainment & Universal Studios ***We are absolutely making no sale off of this modifcation it is only meant to promote interest into the game and give something to the community!***
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  theRAPTOR Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:09 pm

ok, but it is not the rex of NCM.
please believe me.
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Yes it is.The pattern on the face is, and the pattern on the side is.What you did is make the body dark so it doesn't show the pattern as much.The face is just plain simple, look at it.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Actualy, this almost looks like an FCM skin,, not one of ours. But, i thought their were four snout stripes, not three....
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:47 pm

It is the FCM 2.0 Bull/Male Tyranosaurus cause the stripes on it's back are just like it.Or it's the NCM 1.5 Bull/Male Tyranosaurus cause the mouth is like it.Wow I'm shocked about this. O.o
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 am

Hey dude, Post the original skin you recoloured.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 pm

O.K theraptor, you obviously don't get the just of the rules.
I have concluded this is a direct steal of the FCM Skin Texture. Following the respects set by the FCM, I will remove download link (if there is one. If not, topic will just be closed.) and close topic. Please PM me if any further questions pertaining to the topic surface to your fancy. Very Happy

You not only aren't allowed to STEAL the skin, but you also cannot take their skin and recolour it, or color over its texture. That is probably what you did. This applies for any skin out there that has an original texture. If you make a skin, use the original default skin as your base, and skin over that. Wink

Common mis-understanding. If I could warn you, I would. But that is allo's and Gophers' line of duty. So for now, if I catch you doing it again, I won't like you no-mo'.afro

Unorthodox, but it'll work.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down