Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas!

4 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas! Empty Merry Christmas!

Post  Clonehunter Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanakuh! Happy Kwanza! Happy Jewmas! and Happy Halloween! Razz (NBC)

So, any have stories to tell, or what they got for christmas?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas!

Post  raptors rule Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:01 pm

I got an asus gaming laptop! Very Happy And merry christmas!
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:45 pm

My parents gave me Halo 3, some Abercrombie cloths, spore creature creator, some little fun things on some boards, the movie Up ,and Ice age 3.

My Aunts and uncles still treat me like a kid though, and gave me some little toys. My Aunt gave me a helicopter, but it's kinda cool, it's remote control. I got 20 dollars from my grandma. (at least not some gorilla action figure) my aunt works at the pink palace, a museum, and works in the gift shop. She isn't that much on money, so she ALWAYS gives me broken toys for ages 5 and under that they were going to throw away. I don't blame her, she once had a brain trauma thing and almost was a different person forever. Tomorrow, I'm going to the more richer side of the family, and they know I'm not a little kid, and they usually give me cloths, and money, and other stuff. Anyways, I won't be eating if we are gonna have another feast though. I've been sick, and still kinda am. But that's my story.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Pshh, I too got a crapload of abercrombie and aeropostale stuff that is really tight and barely covers my arms.

Aside from the clothing:

New labtop HYPER!

New phone

Fallout 3 patch

Battlefield: Bad Company Pre-order--(nothing's more thrilling than receiving a piece of paper on christmas saying you'll get a game in 3 months)

Assassins Creed II (PS3)

Some PSN minigames (Big Head Ice Hockey game was fun, as well as that Kung Fu doll game.)

NHL: 2010 (Xbox)

NCAA: 2010 (Xbox)

Ipod nano, 3rd generation

A crapload of colognes; my favorite being the "Micheal Jordan Gourmet Cologne Set",

Necklace with my deceased aunts picture on it

3 savings bonds (again, amazement strikes you when you get a slip of paper, saying you'll get some money in several years. In seven years, I'm pretty sure I can just make 100 dollars recycling coke cans that my Youth Class uses.)

Some money cards for i-tunes in my stocking. Still need to count those up. I

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE, FROM MY BABY SISTER:
A barbi malibu dreamhouse. Of course, I praised her for it, and gave it to her. It was the cutest thing ever.

The shopping for other people was the biggest pain of them all. I had to go through litterally every store in the mall (besides that wierd chinese soaps shop) looking for stuff for my friends and family. Just one word of advice to all guys shopping for girlfriends: do NOT ask the lady at Hollister what your girlfriend would like. You will not make it out with a clean state of mind. I swear to god, she showed me stuff she knew she shouldn't have. Yet she did anyway, and did it all with a big ol smile. It was torture. I would have honesty rather have sat in a drug store, getting my pulse rate and blood pressure tested with that little machine they have in the stores that you put your arm into and it squeezes it.

WELP, Merry Xmas everyone.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:12 pm

You get a lot of stuff, well I had the last family get together so all of things I now got was.

Spore creature creator( tomorrow my moms is getting a paypal to buy galactic adventures)

Abercrombie that fits me. ( My favorite one is blue and says" Sing, if your hot" So I don't have to buy anyone anything! Yay!

A light blackish Columbia jacket.

Halo 3

Guitar hero, World tour, and Metallic.

Ice age 3.

Up.

Now my other families. (that was parents and sister.)
One of my aunts.

Air hog helicopter.

Harry poter half blood prince, the best from them, but my parents are harry potter fans, and we already had that movie.)

From my other aunt. (the one who is really cheap) Got me a broken egg that your put in hot water and in a few days a dino will hatch out. I stopped playing those when I was 5! YOU!!!! And a dinosaur t shirt.

My other aunt and uncle gave me a shirt I think, I didn't pay attention.

From my grand parents, 20 dollars.

My other side of the family.

My Aunt and uncle didn't have enough money, so they gave everyone 100 dollars. My Nana and papa loyd gave me a hoodie, deck of cards, and a toy motorcycle.

But I have 120 dollars, some fresh outfits, kick ass games, and some things to keep for my children when I grow up. (if they don't rot) But I'm still thankful for all of it.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 pm

I got:

New Earbuds

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron

A Sweater

Lounge Pants

PSP Memory Card

Books and Company GIft Card

Uhhh...

Jurassic Park (Book)

Raging Raptor wrote:

Battlefield: Bad Company Pre-order--(nothing's more thrilling than receiving a piece of paper on christmas saying you'll get a game in 3 months)

Lost World (Book) Smile ^ (I think my mom got ripped off on that though...)

And thats about it, I think...

Lol, oh and I had a ots of Lasagna!! HYPER!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:42 am

They're starting to sell those books again? I've had them ever since I was alive. My parents bought them like three years before. But hehehe, today was tomorrow yesterday, and yesterday I said tomorrow my mom is buying a paypal, so now I can buy Spore galactic adventures! But I'm buying the paypal and the game. But that's alright. I'm not that cheap. silent Well I guess I kinda am.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:44 am

I got mine at Boarders.

Oh, and the pre order was Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Got messed up; I was in a hurry.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:00 am

Hehe, Spore is so fun, I just got done editing one of my creatures. Smile I can't wait for the other one. I'm gonna go on again in a minute.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 pm

No the books are off Ebay. The first book I have is the older version with Callovosaurus
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Oh that's cool, but I'm really sad, I have to buy the original spore to buy galactic adventures. JUST KIDDING! I'm not sad! I got the original spore, and later after I play this I'm getting the galactic adventures! Bye I'm playing now!

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down