Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My site for zt2 and more

+2
Raging Raptor
raptors rule
6 posters

Go down

My site for zt2 and more Empty My site for zt2 and more

Post  Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:35 pm

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Ultra_tycoon_masters/index/
i might put ome stuff ive made in jpog on here swell, members can see the forums ffor other games here

Back to top Go down

My site for zt2 and more Empty Re: My site for zt2 and more

Post  raptors rule Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 am

Nice site at least it isn't about jpog. alien
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 am

WHY THE F*CK IS EDWARD CULLEN ON THE HOMEPAGE.

I just lost a little faith in humanity.

At any rate, nice site. Down the long run, your probably going to give up on being a webmaster and just become a regular member.

Just ask me or Andrew just how fracking hard it is. Razz
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:22 pm

looks interesting... Might join...
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Never mind I ain't joining...

Spoiler:
affraid Mad
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Oh boy... Rolling Eyes

I guess I'll join then, and post some ZT1 mods for you, like my Bursa, o Claosaurus Smile
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 pm

raptors rule wrote:Never mind I ain't joining...

Spoiler:
affraid Mad
when he joined, i took away his posting ability, btw ive had this site since 08, its not to hard, especially with the very good admin cp. Imade this site to put my zt2 and jpog prodjects. edward cullens on there uz zeta boards makes an advertizment bar which i o not no how to remove

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:51 pm

How pathetic is that? He has done nothing to you, and you take his posting ability away? Utterly pathetic.

And yes, after a week or two, you'll want to blow your head off going, "WHY THE FRACK WONT THE FORUMS SHOW!!"

It's not that easy.

EDIT: If I were still a Jr mod, I would really be getting on to you right now. Your grammar show no effort in trying to type well. Next time, instead of using one hand, like how you told me how you type, and your typing skills are pathetic as well, you say you use your right hand only, just use both so we can understand.

Nobody reply back to my second paragraph.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Andrew wrote:How pathetic is that? He has done nothing to you, and you take his posting ability away? Utterly pathetic.

And yes, after a week or two, you'll want to blow your head off going, "WHY THE FRACK WONT THE FORUMS SHOW!!"

It's not that easy.

EDIT: If I were still a Jr mod, I would really be getting on to you right now. Your grammar show no effort in trying to type well. Next time, instead of using one hand, like how you told me how you type, and your typing skills are pathetic as well, you say you use your right hand only, just use both so we can understand.

lol, he sends pms. No effort? fail, and ive been an admin and a mod a year befor the sites creation, it was hard, but i didnt care ant kept goin' on. Check the majority of my posts, they have grammer unless in link posts, if anything is pathetic it's the fail post above.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Nobody reply to the post above.

You sure kept your self from going off topic.

I said that so you wouldn't make a another deal and go off topic, seems like you still did. And all of your posts have grammar? Yeah right, you don't use capitilzation,"uz" with the correction of "cuz" suppose to be cause.

"I o not"

You have the best grammar, I'm jealous now.

Now Treeco, please stop replying to the posts I say not to reply to, like this one, if you want to discuss it, talk to me in the chat like right now you are.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Andrew wrote:How pathetic is that? He has done nothing to you, and you take his posting ability away? Utterly pathetic.

It's not that easy.
Wut? He has had this forum for almost 2 years. That is more than 2 weeks. I can only say kudos for him for being able to come back to such an old forum, especially one HE created.

: If I were still a Jr mod, I would really be getting on to you right now. Your grammar show no effort in trying to type well. Next time, instead of using one hand, like how you told me how you type, and your typing skills are pathetic as well, you say you use your right hand only, just use both so we can understand.
1)Yea? Well, your not a Jr. Mod anymore. And that statement right there is one of the reasons why.
2)You said "I would really be getting on you right now", but, you went off on him regardless.
3)Don't backseat moderate.
4)What place do you have to call him a pathetic typer? Maybe he just was in a rush, and maybe he has bad
grammar.
5)I have no clue what that third sentence in the 2nd paragraph meant. It was a huge runon sentence. Before
you go off screaming at others about their grammar, why don't you improve yours first?

And before you go off at me, calling me a twoface and whatnot (I know you like the back of my hand.), saying "I DIDN'T CALL HIM A PATHETIC TYPER!!!11", please understand that with that jumble of a paragraph, I could hardly make out what 1/2 of it said, so I interpreted it best I could, and made my assumption.

Sorry bout that, dood, but sometimes you get outta control. *looks at blue text in my own signature*
aww crap.

I just did.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks, now you make me feel all better Ian. Thanks for solving.

I said that, so nobody makes a spam erruption, seems like that just happened. I also said that cause I knew everyone would reply to it, and make the topic go off topic.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks, now you make me feel all better Ian. Thanks for solving.
No problem; it was my pleasure.

I said that, so nobody makes a spam erruption, seems like that just happened. I also said that cause I knew everyone would reply to it, and make the topic go off topic.
Uh, if there is something like THAT, I can't just let it slide. I'm not going to let you get away with it, just cause I don't wanna spam.

Now, back on topic. Treeco, I know he called you out, but I gotcha back, no need to let him make you go off topic. (this goes for everyone on the site.)
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks, now you make me feel all better Ian. Thanks for solving.

then dont make fail statements, , maybe i was wrong, because i cant understand what your saying. and yes im in a rush, because im not dedicated to the web.
@RR, alright...

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Guys. KNOCK IT OFF. Stop quarreling.

Treeco. Nice website. It's appealing.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Raptor wrote:Guys. KNOCK IT OFF. Stop quarreling.
^What that dood said. anyone who goes off this topic again is getting warned.

Now, Treeco, how much space on your site do you have at your disposal?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 pm

What do you mean? So far Ive been able to do what ever i want with this site.

Back to top Go down

Post  theRAPTOR Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:31 am

CoOl site
theRAPTOR
theRAPTOR
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content