Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im makin a game

3 posters

Go down

im makin a game Empty im makin a game

Post  Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 am

Using game maker im making a platformer stle on certain levels, annd a 2d fighter on others. Im currently working on cutsenes,.
if you want your own character with their own story (currently three chars with their own stories) ask and ill try to put them in.
Give them abillities, personality, color, and a goal in their story(no over powerful crap okey). Its called Stickman Extreem cuz every name was taken, check yourself if you can find another unused name for a stickman fighter.
Current chars
Red Stickmen: main char, control over fire, is red,
Pierce:Main villain, creates spikes from ground and generic villains, is dark blue
Blade:antihero(hero who has their own wa of doing things, and might be heroes rival, like vegeta or shadow) no powers weilds a sword, Light blue
current stoy:50 kadrillion ears ago, A group of sorcerers have been banished from their entire birth country for their unfogivable crimes. The sorcerers made a glass ball, and enchanted it by filling it with energy ffrom those theyy have killed. Thegroup decided to take revenge by unleashing the spheres power and taking it themselves, corrupting their spirits and turning them into monsters. The goupe eventually killed each other and years later a Piece finds it ad touches it, his eyes turn yellow and his pupils shrink. After these events the ball teleports away frm those who have touched it for the first time, but stays near those with power from it. Red and Pierce are fighting for the ball ad Blade want to kill Pierce fo testing his lethal powers on his hometown. feel free to say any constuctive critisizm

Back to top Go down

im makin a game Empty Re: im makin a game

Post  Dino Man155 alt 2 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:12 am

does this have anything to do with its self?
Dino Man155 alt 2
Dino Man155 alt 2
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 am

Cool, but I think It needs more characters.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Andrew wrote:Cool, but I think It needs more characters.
That's the point. He made it that way, as a courtesy to us, so we could submit our own. Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Umm I guss I will after he says I can.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Andrew wrote:Umm I guss I will after he says I can.
He already said you can. Very Happy

See?
f you want your own character with their own story (currently three chars with their own stories) ask and ill try to put them in.
Give them abillities, personality, color, and a goal in their story(no over powerful crap okey).
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Im makin teh boxart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content