Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Park Rendition

3 posters

Go down

Jurassic Park Rendition Empty Jurassic Park Rendition

Post  Clonehunter Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:48 pm

For a while i've been writing to Jurassic Park novels, one is a my fan rendition of the mvie. Im following the script and making changes here and there. Its been coming nicely so far, and I would like to give an exceerpt.

This is where Gennaro first shows up.

Donald Gennaro was a man in his late forties. Tall, muscularly built, and smart. He was mostly a lawyer, but also a money consultant for theme parks such as Disney World, Universal, and most recently, an Island resort/park on a Costa Rican island called Isla Nublar. The park itself was called – his water raft hit the bank. Gennaro was currently visiting the Dominican Republic, to see an amber mine which was turning out amber to the park on Nublar. Most of the miners were in jeans shorts, sleeveless shirts along with a vest and a hard hat. Gennaro was hoping that what he was wearing would make him blend into the miner’s garbs, but in fact; he stuck out like a sore thumb. Gennaro was in a light gray suit and a gray panama hat, his idea of hiking clothes. He was just being pulled along on a raft over a small pond, the raft being attached to a rope, which was being pulled by two of the miners. He heard them chatting among themselves, something about betting on something. Gennaro wasn’t a fluent speaker of the Spanish language, but if he did, he would know that the tall man, Rostango, was betting pesos on whether Gennaro would fall off the raft or not. But no, Gennaro didn’t fall off.
“Ah! Welcome Senor!” Rostango held out his hand to Gennaro as the lawyer stepped off the raft.
“Yes, hello to you too Rostango.” Gennaro said. “Hey what’s all about this Hammond couldn’t make it kind of stuff? Where is he?”
“Mr. Hammond sends his apologies Mr. Gennaro. He could not make it.”
“What? We get a 20 million dollar lawsuit from the family of a killed worker that Hammond wants to discuss with me, and he’s not even here??” Gennaro said angrily.
“Please Senor! His daughter is getting a divorce. Hard times for him and his family now.”
“I understand that. But there are questions now concerning the parks safety! And like I always said from the beginning, employees should sign waivers saying that we are not responsible for any deaths or injuries.” As Gennaro entered a darkened mine, he tripped and fell, but the Rostango eased him back up. “Or investors want a full scale inspection of the park now as well!”
“Hammond hates inspections! We all know that.” Rostango began to move towards one of the working miners. The miner had just before begun to wave him over.
“Uh, what is it?” asked Gennaro.
“He he, that’s amber Gennaro, amber.”
“Okay… so what?”
Rostango ignored him and continued to move toward the miner and his amber.
“Anyways, our investors want two experts to sign off the park before we open. I already got Ian Malcom, but they think he’s to trendy. They want Alan Grant.”
Rostango looked back at Gennaro. “Grant? Ha! You’ll be lucky just to get him out of his Montana digsite, not to mention extremely lucky to get him to come to some goddamn island here near Costa Rica.”
“Well, why’s that Rostango?”
“’Cause Grant is a digger. Like me.” Rostango smiled and began to examen his new piece of amber.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park Rendition Empty Re: Jurassic Park Rendition

Post  raptors rule Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Nice, I like it!!! Very Happy
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Very nice! Very Happy. Is this an excerpt from the beginning of the story?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:54 pm

From Chapter 1; Section 2

Right after the guy gets killed on the island, so yah, like scond scene of movie.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down