Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse.

5 posters

Go down

Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse. Empty Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Yes this might be my last one I might get on sometimes but if I do it will only be 1 hour what is nothing after that my mouse is took away again I hate to say this but yes I might be leaving for good I don't want to I really don't hope that this won't be my last post I am sorry for being rude sometimes I am sorry for everything I ever did and thank you to all members of this site you guys were the best people I have ever met ever I mean it! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Speacial Thanks To:
Raging Raptor,
Gopher,
Allosaurus571,
DinoDude65,
Clonehunter,
The Dinosaur Man
and
super spino
for being the best admins mods and the best people I ever met good bye my fellow friends and good luck with everthing and GOD be with you! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by raptors rule on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse. Empty Re: Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse.

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:18 pm

raptors rule wrote:Yes this might be my last one I might get on sometimes but if I do it will only be 1 hour what is nothing after that my mouse is took away again I hate to say this but yes I might be leaving for good I don't want to I really don't hope that this won't be my last post I am sorry for being rude sometimes I am sorry for everything I ever did and thank you to all members of this site you guys were the best people I have ever met ever I mean it! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Speacial Thanks To:
Raging Raptor,
Gopher,
Allosaurus571,
DinoDude65,
Clone Hunter,
The Dinosaur Man
and
super spino
for being the best admins mods and the best people I ever met good bye my fellow friends and good luck with everthing and GOD be with you! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sad Sad Why do you have to leave you where my bestest buddy?? Ill buy you another mouse and send it to keep you here!!!! Sad

First JB99, now you now I'm alone here Crying or Very sad

If this is your last post, bye my buddy, you will be in my sig for as long as i remain on this site. Thank YOU for being my friend, and stepping up to the plate when I asked you to help me with a new forum, and for sticking with it. Also, thank you for helping all of us with your mods and by being my partner on the rRmp. Sad

Goodbye, and i will keep the rR mod pack alive, as well as our site. D= X( :[

*pains to type*
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse. Empty Re: Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:14 pm

I stole my mouse so now I have the night muhahahahahaha!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse. Empty Mouse

Post  Nemesis Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:55 am

Who is taking away your mouse and why?

I may be able to help with this...
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 am

My mom cause I stay up at night sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:14 am

AH! You spelled my name wrong agian!

(bye though)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse. Empty Times

Post  Nemesis Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 am

raptors rule wrote:My mom cause I stay up at night sometimes.
Then make an agreement with her that you'll go to bed at a certain time like 8.00pm.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 am

I did but alot of times I just can't help it and I go and play JPOG but it is no biggy as long as she don't fiond out that I have my mouse! HYPER! Hahah! *Whew* HAHA!

Back to top Go down

Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse. Empty Sneaky fix...

Post  Nemesis Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:57 am

raptors rule wrote:I did but alot of times I just can't help it and I go and play JPOG but it is no biggy as long as she don't fiond out that I have my mouse! HYPER! Hahah! *Whew* HAHA!

If she thinks Windows in unusable without a mouse she is wrong. Go to one of the Control Panels.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am

It is I have been useing the tab button someties ok whats next?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:45 am

You can alter mouse settings so the numpad acts as a mouse

its what I used when my mouse broke
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Good bye maybe forever onl if my mom takes my keybord and mouse. Empty Repeat

Post  Nemesis Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 am

Nova wrote:You can alter mouse settings so the numpad acts as a mouse

its what I used when my mouse broke
I just said that to him before.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:53 am

I was just being....you know....elaborating on it
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemesis Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:55 am

Nova wrote:I was just being....you know....elaborating on it
And well done. Few people know that trick.

Back to topic, the topic name should be edited.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:27 pm

If rr truly can't stay online, then goodbye. It was great to have you as a member.

Reaper, why should I change the topic name?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:09 pm

I just did it used to be "good bye forever this time" as ya can see I changed it but hopefully I won't have to go! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 pm

^-^ glad to hear that!!! I am locking, though, until further *drama* with your user status is created. Very Happy

PM me if it should be unlocked, rr.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down