Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new mod with a new feature in the works...

2 posters

Go down

Whadya think?

A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_lcap50%A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_lcap33%A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_lcap0%A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_lcap0%A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_lcap17%A new mod with a new feature in the works... Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

A new mod with a new feature in the works... Empty A new mod with a new feature in the works...

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:29 pm

OK how many mods you know have a CUSTOM message pop up when the mod is entered? none.

While searchin through the files with my Tomahawk File Converter, i stumbled across some pages sayin

"Mr.DNACodeMessage="cheat activated%header%MR.DNA"

and so forth.

what if we make a new one, where some fences randomly shut off, and when this occures. a message pops up saying "Your fences have shut off!"

Eh>>>? vote!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

A new mod with a new feature in the works... Empty Re: A new mod with a new feature in the works...

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:35 pm

That would be awesom I have a fence mod in mods section but low security alwaysare breakable you can't cose when to turn them off they are always of but if this works then a new way of choas will begin in my parks and raptors will be escaping muhhahahhahahahhahahahhahah.

Back to top Go down

A new mod with a new feature in the works... Empty Re: A new mod with a new feature in the works...

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 pm

YES and i could make a GEP MODIFICATION pack, where that thing where visitors can come during site b, but it takes FOREVER for them to arrive, so i would speed up arrival time somehow. If i get permission, that is, otherwise ill just make it an individual mod.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Lol I was just thinking of that making my own little pack but I don't do them I hate work lol but if this works then I will be happy and I now howto make the heli come quck or slower to make it to the landing pad!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 pm

we should make our own little mod pack!!!

rR's mod Pack

(rr+RR=rR) jocolor
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

LOL you made me laugh soo hard rR pack thats funny but yea i'm now learning how to fsm mod although it would be cool to make a pack. jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Yep it makes perfect sense lol, but we got a good idea going i cant wait till tomorrow im wakin up at 3:00 to get some major stuff done with school, like 2 hours worth, then 2 hours working on the rRmp lol so yay nice mod its like the start of a great thing and a great pack
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 pm

3:00 am or pm I hope pm lol but I am going to be up prob all night if my dad don't catch me up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:02 pm

lol cool and i meant am lol
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 pm

ok bye my dad home early must tirn all lightoff make no noise fake sleep I will be back hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Good luck with this mod! Very Happy
And good luck to you rr. Wink
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:47 am

Thanks you and if you have a great mod idea just pm us we'll include it and gave anyone credit for their ideas
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down