Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spongebob!!

Go down

Spongebob!! Empty Spongebob!!

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Discuss Spongebob! I actually made a forum 'bout the Show and Movie, but i couldnt get it to show up on google.

i may go back to it and update it, and post it here....

ANYWAY, discuss the SHOW spongebob, not the movie.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Spongebob!! Empty Re: Spongebob!!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:44 pm

I used to watch it but not anymore but when I did it was funny even more when he lost his pants LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:17 pm

im 13 and LOVE it lol Very Happy Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Yea I would watch it because it is funny but my older brother is like the king downstares so I just stay in my room with no cable but when he goes to school I have free time to get out go play with my puppydog I always called him that then eat do chores school and then when he is back I run to the closest place witch I either go to the garage or my room the two places I can go were he is not there cleaning like crazy or getting an attitude and takes it out on me for a simple mistake I made yep thats my life but when he is gone or my dad has got back witch he isn't here much he has 2 jobs but when he home I watch what he watches but I don't care as long as i get some TV well fox news I to get use to cause thats what he watch.Ahhhhh sorry for going off topic dqang my head went upside down LOL. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 pm

its ok lol. And heres a site (use mozilla) where TV channels host their episodes online, and you can search any show and watch them in decent quality ON YOUR PUTER!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy its not spam or a scam, its free you dont have to register er nuthing so here it is

www.ovguide.com
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Hurray finaly TV hurray finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :0 :0

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy any day ma friend any day, thank for the rep 1 comin at you!

back to topic before, as DL and gopher would say, we get sent to the cornfield HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I watched the Movie on a site that ov guide sponcored, as long as you promise not to sell it, share it with others, patent the link, sell the link, or mark it as your own, its LEGAL to watch the Spongebob on puter, anytime anywhere. I love dat show lol

and for all of you saying THATS PIRACY

1)no its not.
2) maybe THIS will convince you otherwise.
Spongebob!! Piracy0
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 pm

LOL I got sent to the cornfield and trust me you would not like it me nver go there again LOL the corn field ain't nowware ya would want to be trust me LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! No

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Question Question Question confused confused whaaattt
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:07 pm

I got punished in lacaster and I had to go to some corn thingy and I got lost or I might of been dreaming don't now gotta go!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 am

lol ok then
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content