Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!!

+3
Clonehunter
raptor2
Raging Raptor
7 posters

Go down

Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!! Empty Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Yes my best find I only will post it here.

Ok go into dino.ini folder and search for this.
Code:
    FlockSize=0.0;
    FlockCoh=0.0;
    FlockSep=0.0;
    FlockRad=0.0;

And change the flocksep to this
Code:
    FlockSep=1000.0;

And change flockcoh to this.
Code:
    FlockCoh=1.0

Now I will tell you what each one means folcksize means how large the flock can be example flocksize=20 then that dino can have a flock of 20 and if it goes larger a new pack will begin.flockcoh means how many leaders there are still don't now but I think it means that if the dino wants to do something then they can do it if the leader does not kinda like they will have a free country.Flocksep means how much of the flock will seperate like you have a flock of 20 then five will leave and the flock will be 15 well basicly it means if the number is 10 then 10 dinos of that flock will leave.Flockrad means how far a dino can be from a pack till it goes to far and then is no longer in the pack.

Bugs:
You CAN NOT use this mod on large carns I reapeat CAN NOT!!!

Last edited by raptors rule on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:01 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!! Empty Re: Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!!

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:34 pm

so, to get this straight, i can assure that my pack of 40 raptors allll follow the same leader? so... if i make an invincible cow, and insert the longer fall of time mod (a mod im working on, that makes it so the velociraptors stick to the prey or Rex until it dies Twisted Evil ) so that ill have 40 raptors hanging onto an invincible cow???? that would be SICK id make a vid outta that one!!

4star mod! Thank you!!!!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!! Empty Re: Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Yes it does but if ya want it to work onlarge carns then I made an update. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptor2 Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Thats really cool! I never understood what the flocksep and flockrad ect ment. Great Mod! 9/10
raptor2
raptor2
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:27 pm

sounds interesting
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Well don't use on large carns I am still working on them for some reason they listen to the leader and starve but the king dino is fine and doesn't starve only use this mod on small carns and herbs. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:so, to get this straight, i can assure that my pack of 40 raptors allll follow the same leader? so... if i make an invincible cow, and insert the longer fall of time mod (a mod im working on, that makes it so the velociraptors stick to the prey or Rex until it dies Twisted Evil ) so that ill have 40 raptors hanging onto an invincible cow???? that would be SICK id make a vid outta that one!!

4star mod! Thank you!!!!

Ahhh just found out that only 3 raptors can latch to a rex at a time when I get this fixed I will pm ya the file so all 40 raptors can latch to the LOL imagine 100 on a rex that rex would die in three, two, one dead LOL!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:27 pm

This is some good info!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks and if ya want I give permission to anybody to post my mods at other sites but just don't say you made them then ya have a deal thatnks dino man it is great mod just like I sid don't use on the large carns. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:47 pm

I already tried it on allo .... I also made them mean and vicious .... they were in a pack and wanted to fight in territory duels, one went rampage!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Do ya have FCM and that doesn't happen to my allo's anything ya have installed cause what happens to me is the pack leader they must listento say pack leader goes to sleep and they want to go to sleep there allowed to but if leader doesn't they can't don't now why that or this happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Like I said "I also made them mean and vicious".
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Oh yea thats normal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 am

good mod!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
large carn c an flock only carcharodontosaurus..... Smile
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:00 am

Thats because the tclass prob.

Back to top Go down

Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!! Empty where is the file?

Post  hendrex dantes Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 pm

hey um where can i find the dino.ini folder anyway?! confused

hendrex dantes
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Welcome to Jurassic Mods! and go to JPOG folder, DATA, then to UNITS, and pick the dino you want to edit.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!! Empty thank u

Post  hendrex dantes Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm

oh ok thanks
cheers

hendrex dantes
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:59 pm

No problem, thank YOU for joining!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!! Empty does this work

Post  hendrex dantes Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:42 am

hey um does this work with gallimimus? Very Happy Very Happy

hendrex dantes
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 pm

hendrex dantes wrote:hey um does this work with gallimimus? Very Happy Very Happy
Works with anything. Besides large Carns.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Updated:My best mod the flock mod!!! Empty thanks

Post  hendrex dantes Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:17 pm

thanks for telling me cheers

hendrex dantes
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDinozRule Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Why doesn't this mod work for me?
TheDinozRule
TheDinozRule
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum