Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads up you guys.

2 posters

Go down

Heads up you guys. Empty Heads up you guys.

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:22 pm

My brother wants to join so bad and so im gunna let him Rolling Eyes Keep an eye out for him, hes only 8 so dont expect anything big outta him, but idk his username so ill post it here once i find out. And yes, this means ill be on i TINCY bit less, because hel be on my computer, cause thats the only computer we have that has JPOG.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Heads up you guys. Empty Re: Heads up you guys.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Less you on less enough oh dear I hope this doesn't become trouble and make sure ya teach him the rules or he might get banned very quickoh dear another n00b they always need help and yes they do get anoying to me but I help them anyway but make sure ya teach him rules And I will keep a close eye out or no not just an eye but two!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! Twitch, twitch Exclamation Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:35 pm

haha trust me, i wont let him even post without him telling me, haha and i already ran the rules by him a gazillion times (gazillion is in the dicionary!!) and dont treat him any better than anyone else and please yell at him if he messes up hahaha.

EDIT hes joining now pale his username is RyanRex (his names ryan and hes obsessed with Trexes) and he will not tell me his fricken password lol haha but keep an eye out
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:48 pm

"Two eyes"Gandalf in lord of the rings and I will I'm watchinjg like a halk right now!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:55 pm

sorry his name is RyanPark cause i tried to give his account MY email (so id get his password Twisted Evil ) but it caught me so my dad helped him make his own email. He wants on now and he wont shut up SHUT UP!!!!! so il see you guys later
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 am

Uh oh, to teh bunker! lol
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 am

haha yea, he got all exited but immediately fell asleep, so hel be back later, in the meantime im gunna post a pic of him (with moms permission of course)
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 am

Phew that was hard he is hard head!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:09 am

haha yes, indeed he is. Theres no real purpose for this anymore, as he has joined, so someone can lock it!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down