Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jusrassic Park: The book discussion.

+9
RyanRaptor
Raging Raptor
thegrimmshow
spinojp3
JPOG Nerd 01
godzillaman
Trassic
Allosaurus571
Gopher
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jusrassic Park: The book discussion. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jusrassic Park: The book discussion.

Post  RyanRaptor Sat May 23, 2009 11:36 am

I like the 1st book better. I'm a little young to read both of them. (I'm 9)
RyanRaptor
RyanRaptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Jusrassic Park: The book discussion. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jusrassic Park: The book discussion.

Post  Raging Raptor Thu May 28, 2009 8:22 pm

I liked the first book, but i read them out of order, cause the origonal was $30 at boarders, so i skipped it.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:22 am

These are my favorite books I ever read. Especially the first, Jurassic Park, I like it all, and TLW also has loads of awesome parts.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Trassic wrote:can you please elaborate? Razz
i think its realistic in some ways like in the way they talk about a few dinos, like apatosaurus i feel were realistic, but the Carnotosaurus and Velocirptor were not. Carno most likely didnt have excellent camo like it is portrayed in the book and Velociraptor wasnt really a raptor but a Deino

In teh book, it says the Deino is actually concidered a raptor now, so the term raptor and velociraptor could be reffering to either sub species

anyway, i read the book over the summer, and it is VERY realistic, and i LOVE how it all pulled together in TLW novel, and how hammond was killed by his smallest creation in JP-compy, and how Wu was killed by raptors.

I still wonder how the compy got to coasta rica in the first novel, it doesnt really tell you in TLW either, so im re-reading it to see if i missed it, other than that, it was an amazing book
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptor2 Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

The comps probaly got to coast rica the same way the raptors did, on the boat. i read the first book and the 2nd one and i think that they where rerally great besides the fact that most of the good people died like hammond Dr Wu Dr harding ( i think his name was) and alot of other people. But other then that they were WAY better then the movies.
raptor2
raptor2
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 pm

I like the first one. I want it to work and to be real. Just the park not all the science.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:48 pm

I loved the books. I'm still debating which were the best. I'm thinking The Lost World, but Jurassic Park was awesome too... anyway, they were pretty realistic, except for the Velociraptors being 6 feet tall, but then again they were cloned so they might've had some Deinonychus DNA to fill some gaps. I prefer the books over the movies, but I still think that Jurassic Park was the best movie ever Very Happy
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:52 pm

IM re reading JP cuz it has been 3 months since i read it the 2nd time and i LOVED ian malcoms lectures.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum