Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your worst or scary dream

+19
spinozilla97
procompsognathus101
Godzilla98
Thunderaptor
Jfrog
Andrew
Dino Man155 alt
raptors rule
DinoDude65
AlloVenator
Dark_chaos
Gopher
Darth_Spino
JPOG Nerd 01
thegrimmshow
Allosaurus571
Raging Raptor
spinojp3
Titaniumsaurus-rex
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

your worst or scary dream - Page 3 Empty Re: your worst or scary dream

Post  Godzilla98 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 pm

mine is Carnosaur 2 nightmare about raptors attacking me in the restroom
ahahahahahaha affraid

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 am

<_< Dude, stop reviving topics. My scary dream is the earth turns back into the Middle Jurassic. Everything is flooded, then I see a Liopleurodon attacking and eating people, and some Hybodus and Cryptoclidus killing some people too. Me and my family survived, I killed the Liopluerodon by shooting its mouth with a rifle. The survivors escape to the top of a building, and watch reluctantly as many people are attacked by Hybodus and Cryptoclidus, and luckily, the seas began to lower, and first to die were the Hybodus, but the Cryptoclidus survived, and I just tamed them (XD). I shot most of the Hybodus instead of leaving them to die without water...so their pain would end. Razz
Then, the last humans( 100 thousand actually, 100 octillion were killed... Shocked ) continued to survive, then I wake up in the morning.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 am

Mine is where a giant spider falls in love with me.

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 pm

.........Spider falls in love with you? Female Spider? Cause if it is, then it would eat you! She is bigger than you( influenced that female spiders can eat the males which are smaller.)
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:.........Spider falls in love with you? Female Spider? Cause if it is, then it would eat you! She is bigger than you( influenced that female spiders can eat the males which are smaller.)

Well yeah, but first the female does all the work, first it mates with it, then makes the web, then finds food, then eats the male. It wouldn't matter size because I don't think a female spider would mate with something bigger than it.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:.........Spider falls in love with you? Female Spider? Cause if it is, then it would eat you! She is bigger than you( influenced that female spiders can eat the males which are smaller.)
She was only half my size. Spiders eat their mates, Iwas not her mate. ARE YOU SAYING I WOULD FREAKING MATE A TWO AND A HALF FOOT SPIDER?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
She was only half my size. Spiders eat their mates, Iwas not her mate. ARE YOU SAYING I WOULD FREAKING MATE A TWO AND A HALF FOOT SPIDER?

lol you said she was half your size, then you said she was 2 and a half foot tall.

Are you four feet tall?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Andrew wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:

lol you said she was half your size, then you said she was 2 and a half foot tall.

Are you four feet tall?
Im five feet six inches and tall 2 and a half feetx2=5ft

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:

Are you four feet tall?

Oh I seem you don't like to mate small spiders, you go for the 6 foot ones.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Andrew wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:

Are you four feet tall?

Oh I seem you don't like to mate small spiders, you go for the 6 foot ones.
OH YEAH thats the stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Guys, please stay on topic. Hammer
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

New one: I caught AIDS from Gopher...wth. STAY OUT OF MY HEAD RODENT!!

Back to top Go down

Post  spinojp3 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 am

Another one is when for some reason I was on the show "Edd, Edd, and Eddy"...
The a guy in a tiger suit tried to kill me.
spinojp3
spinojp3
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 am

Mine was.. a zombie dream, i've just ran away form a zombie, and then it grab me and eating me! Shocked

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  spinozilla97 Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 pm

my worst dream is big-headed creepy aliens invading my bedroom while I'm asleep alien
spinozilla97
spinozilla97
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 am

Mine was probably when I was in some sort of video game. It was a Zombie-Apocalypse, but I was stuck in some junk-yard, alone, with none stop ravaging, undead zombies... I had one weapon, a colt 45. This game I was in was pretty unfair. Not to mention the zombies where gore and bloody, there was dead bodies, and body parts, all around. But the weirdest thing was, someone was playing the video game....It was my dad :3 Which sucked, because he made me die in the video game....I don't usually get nightmares at all...When I do, it's not even scary. Just like the Scream figure or something....But yeah, so this was probably it...

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:53 am

What is is with these zombies?? alien
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 am

Way too much COD Black Ops.
Go play MW2 for gods sake. xD
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:36 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking....lol. I wonder what the dreams of people in the '60s and '70s were like. Hmmmm....
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Gopher wrote:That's exactly what I was thinking....lol. I wonder what the dreams of people in the '60s and '70s were like. Hmmmm....

"Where's my goddamned Jew I just killed..."

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm

XD Me and my friends were talking about dreams of af an intolerant past.
The exchange:
Me: Ya'know I would HATE to live in the sixties.
Friend: Why would you...
Friends: Ohhh...
Me: Yeah...

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:15 am

not scary guys, but i somehow get spooked by it... i have this dream many times....

we are rat sized, midnight, me and my friends walking through the grass, some voices come, my friend says ot others stop making the noises, then things happen i cant remember, i am sitting on a sofa with my mom in above the grass, then some bricks fall and suspence things happen, and then.... on a large stage, someone announces that im the world ruler from now on or somethin like that, and then i wake up, spooked...

was it becuz if i am world ruler i would have to battle Star Wars him?
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

your worst or scary dream - Page 3 Empty Scary Dream

Post  pokesaurus12 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 pm

I had my scariest dream 7 YEARS AGO! But I still remember it like yesterday. So, I am outside my house and these coyotes are saying they will eat me if I don't run inside. So I tell them that I will, but instead I run for my Garden. I can hear them chasing me. I make it almost to the other end of the garden so I can run in the bushes but I trip and the dream fades out..... It still haunts me. Mad YOU!!!!
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:30 pm

pokesaurus12 wrote:I had my scariest dream 7 YEARS AGO! But I still remember it like yesterday. So, I am outside my house and these coyotes are saying they will eat me if I don't run inside. So I tell them that I will, but instead I run for my Garden. I can hear them chasing me. I make it almost to the other end of the garden so I can run in the bushes but I trip and the dream fades out..... It still haunts me. Mad YOU!!!!

Coyotefang what did you do to this poor boy...

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Three of my worst nightmares:
1: A boat had discoverd a new kind of deep sea shark in thier nets and put it on a table. Most crew members where looking at the shark on the deck, some where in a room. Suddently the shark ''comes back to life'' and grabs a woman and slowly swallows her. The crew tries to pull the woman out of its jaws, the somebody was smart enough to get help from the remaining crew members. When he entered the room there was nobody in and the dream ended with a scream...
2: It was a dream based on primeval. (I gues I watch it to much. XD) At some appatements people went missing so a team of people went to investigate and bought an appartement there. It was all realy old but they liked it. In the room there was a door that was always a little bit open and the room behind it was realy dark. (It looked realy scary) Then one night it was proven that there was a creature hiding in the dark room when it went out to hunt. The team didn't notice it. Later they went to invetigate on the top of the smallest building. When one of them got there he was imedaitly attacked by a gaint beetle that was bright yellow with black stripes and was almost all head! he went down at the beetle didn't follow. The he went back up and shot the beetle. Then a fight started more of the beetles came. Some had the same color as the firs one others where orange or red insteed of yellow. They where all kiled. Then they realized that it wasn't just those beetles when the saw a much, much, MUCH bigger beetle on a larger building. It jumped down and attacked. It killed some sodiers before it died. Then the dream ended...
3: This nightmare was more like a horror movie! In my house there where 3 Gorgonosids and 1 Future predator! The Future predator chased me acros my house. What made it very scary was that my cats where walking across the house but not my family! Eventualy I was almost locked up in my own room with a Future predator at the other side of the door! Eventualy the Future predator killed the Gorgonopsids. (Revenge! XD) The dream went on until I woke up. Some weeks late my cat died...
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3