Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really please to gen on TML my next new skin

+4
Allosaurus571
godzillaman
thegrimmshow
Garsa- I forget my old pa
8 posters

Go down

I really please to gen on TML my next new skin Empty I really please to gen on TML my next new skin

Post  Garsa- I forget my old pa Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:29 am

Im Garsa, I have new acount, because I forget my old password- I am so sorry for problem...

I have one request, I made my new next skin ( I think very good skin- Dilophosaurus)
- I request for to get to TML my skin and send for me download file with TML on PM ( on this torum)
- I will by so happy if you can be help me - I'm so sorry- my Englisch is not good I come from in Poland

It is my skin
I really please to gen on TML my next new skin Dilopho

It is download to my skin on BMP:
http://filebeam.com/1fdfd241c0e612a56efb81e767d5e990

Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

I really please to gen on TML my next new skin Empty Re: I really please to gen on TML my next new skin

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:34 am

Wow garsa! I am very amazed. could you teach me how you made this? A very good skin for a come back. I will do this for you Right Away. Very Happy Just wait for a couple of minutes.
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

I really please to gen on TML my next new skin Empty Re: I really please to gen on TML my next new skin

Post  Garsa- I forget my old pa Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 am

do you really made it for me?? affraid , I adore YOU!!!!!!!- You are my the best friend in the world in poland no-one can't do it- I really thands you.

Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Thank you garsa. You're my friend too. Just wait for a couple of minutes. I'm just having a hard time with my paint.net but i will do this for you. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Garsa- I forget my old pa Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:12 pm

ok, I always wait for that skin- send it for my PM- on forum I wait for it

- it you want I can try teach you to do that skin Smile

Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:27 pm

yes . i do want to learn from you garsa. Very Happy by the way Garsa. where should i put it? in a tml16 or in a tml only? or both? Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Garsa- I forget my old pa Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:54 pm

I do not know tml16 or in a tml what do you want?- It must move on game - please Crying or Very sad

Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Thats Ok. I sent you the in-game tml16. i will send you another .rar that contains the tml16 and tml files and the .dds.

heres a screen shot.

I really please to gen on TML my next new skin SimJP2009-04-1501-47-21-42
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Garsa- I forget my old pa Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:06 pm

mean!!

- you are the best !!!!, What can I do for you Smile Very Happy Wink alien ect.

I know I give you 2 + reputation points ! Hahah! *Whew* HAHA!

Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 pm

just teach me how you make skins like that. Very Happy and if you have any problems you can ask me. i'd be delighted to work on them. Very Happy Thank you for the reps. and Thank you for trusting me garsa.
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Garsa- I forget my old pa wrote:I know I give you 2 + reputation points ! Hahah! *Whew* HAHA!
One at a time. :P Anyway, if you like, I can delete your old account. Do you want me to do that?
Oh, and tml16 is the same as regular tmls, but for 16 bit. If I were you, TGS, I would give him a regular TML, unless it already works fine.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 pm

I wish we could merge accounts.

SWEET SKINS!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks for the advice G.man. I will make it in it's tml's to avoid unwanted things. But i sent him the tml16 and the tml file. And he was ok with that. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:24 pm

You're a moderator, TGS. You should know better than to double post. Also, don't we have a password recovery system on this site?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Oh sorry G.man i didn't notice that. i'll delete it now. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Awesome skin Garsa. Very Happy
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Nice skin = complimate afro

Last edited by Raptor X on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:49 pm

no single/double word posts.

And G-Man, on my forum, i tried to get a password recovery system, but its impossible.

And nice skin, Garsa!!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:51 am

Nice skin! I really like it, I'm bored of the original dilo.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down