Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Mods Status MUST READ!!!

+5
Spartan 117
Raging Raptor
Gopher
thegrimmshow
Allosaurus571
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jurassic Mods Status MUST READ!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jurassic Mods Status MUST READ!!!

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sun May 31, 2009 1:13 am

How do u check this out?
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Mods Status MUST READ!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jurassic Mods Status MUST READ!!!

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 8:05 am

What?Joel your not making sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun May 31, 2009 1:42 pm

JPOG Nerd 01 wrote:How do u check this out?
I just looked up jurassicmods on google and I found it, lol
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Oh,thats what you mean.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun May 31, 2009 3:03 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:Yea, this site is drifting off! I rarely see Gopher or G-man (rarely, not never)

As you are on everyday, so am i. I love this site! At least we arent all up-tight like MG.

This site needs a comeback

Dude/Dudette, not really.....
We're actually growing; you would have to be here since the beginning to know how much we've grown...You guys just don't really feel it because you joined not so long ago.
As for me, I visit the site regularly, but don't spend my life on it. I have my regular life to tend to.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Gopher,did you take Rage raptor off of the JR mods team?Why would you do that?Just because of a post?

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun May 31, 2009 3:33 pm

I am extremely sorry to him, he is a great member, but I only took him off because he has previously double-posted. Not because of his post in this topic.

I am sorry, but to even be on such a status as the Junior Mod, you must comply to the rules, even before you were appointed this rank.

Rage, I am sorry.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 3:46 pm

awww. Sad I feel so bad now.He was so happy today for his new site.Now he has been taken off of the JR moderater team on Joels site,and here. Crying or Very sad Well I may as well get on topic now

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun May 31, 2009 4:43 pm

jurassic boy99 wrote:awww. Sad I feel so bad now.He was so happy today for his new site.Now he has been taken off of the JR moderater team on Joels site,and here. Crying or Very sad Well I may as well get on topic now
I feel bad, too. I'm sorry, it's just the way things are--he can even be the admin of his own JPOG site if he wanted to!

And don't try to butter me up. It doesn't work easily on gopher. I think. Okay, maybe it does... Sad
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 4:53 pm

Your lucky I didnt bring my dog picture in this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm

I'll just fart on it.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 31, 2009 8:16 pm

aww guys i Neutral its ok, at least i know why. as i told allo in a PM, it was my dream to become Jr. Moderator on this site, and i got to that position. I did break the rules, though, and if im gunna be a bad jr. moderator, i guess i dont want to be one. I cant stay mad at you guys Very Happy i did get off the spot on Joels site too, but thats different. its o.k

back on topic. Thats really cool that our site is getting so popular, and im very proud to be a part of it. Pretty soon, we will leave MG in the dust!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:10 am

Wow. the site has been great. In just a small amount of time. All shall work hard for newer mods and cooler skins. And great topics too. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 am

ya!! This site is so great!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:18 am

Yeah! I don't believe where in the top five for RPG and Gaming! Very Happy
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:26 pm

I Know this sites growing very fast GS Hahah! *Whew* HAHA!
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:44 am

why the laughing smiley?

But ya, I cant wait until ALL of the MG members come HERE because this site is soooo much better and they know it lol
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 am

Raging Raptor wrote:why the laughing smiley?

maybe , he was happy with the sites status. Very Happy we should make a celebration when the site has it anniversary or sumthin. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 am

Thats a good idea! I know the site anniversury is coming up soon, because allo said it on JMANEP. I dont know exactly when though.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:49 am

Hey I got it, TGS, and RR Ill PM it to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:03 pm

No, I was just pointing this out. What a Face
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:47 am

Well we should work to get our spot back
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Very Happy Very Happy I'm with Nova!!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Yes, but for now I shall lock the topic....We aren't as "great" as we had thought.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2