Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Foo's TML Tools V2 - Do they still exist?

Go down

Master Foo's TML Tools V2 - Do they still exist?  Empty Master Foo's TML Tools V2 - Do they still exist?

Post  Clonehunter Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:18 pm

I am honestly really surprised to still see anyone here, but I'm counting that as a good thing. It means there is one last bastion of my early internet days still breathing.

Anyways, the last time I worked on anything JPOG related was in 2015 apparently, and now I'm looking to get back to a project I started once and lost all the files too, since between 2015 and now my computer crashed and died.

First and foremost, I've been Googling for the old "Master Foo TML Tools V2," which had the ability to use some pretty big resolution files for skins. From what I recall it had everything for extracting files from TMLs and could compile them back. It also had the ability to changes the skins for vehicles, tourists, vehicles, and I think trees but I'm not sure on that one. I posted a thread on Reddit, but since this play has some recent activity I think I'll drop the request here too...

Is TML Tools still around and if so can anyone supply a working download link? Thank you if so.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Master Foo's TML Tools V2 - Do they still exist?  Empty Re: Master Foo's TML Tools V2 - Do they still exist?

Post  Clonehunter Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Oh, and if someone could tell me, what has become of the mod scene? I just did a little more browsing and have models actually started to take off? I remember model changes being impossible due to a bunch of reasons... How've we advanced?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum