Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, dino-nerds. :>

4 posters

Go down

Hello, dino-nerds. :> Empty Hello, dino-nerds. :>

Post  Andrew Wed May 28, 2014 4:25 pm

It's been some time, hasn't it? Well, one or two of you post about once a month still so I'm making this thread for the Jurassic Mods remaining survivors with a population of: 3.  HYPER! 

This site gives me so much nostalgia it's unbelievable.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Hello, dino-nerds. :> Empty Re: Hello, dino-nerds. :>

Post  Utahraptor999 Thu May 29, 2014 3:18 am

welcome home man Smile And yes, this site is at its extinction unfortionally.... But we are happy to have you back
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat May 31, 2014 4:25 pm

Sorry to pop your cherry, but I don't think there IS any coming back. This is extinct.

Unless you're John Hammond, that is.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 31, 2014 11:39 pm

I still check this site ever month just hoping you, Allo, Gopher or anyone else I knew would post. I remember my color I used to post in was #660099 but I'm on my phone and I don't remember the format to change color, but rest assured that I chose the color because it had "69" in it and I was 13 years old 😂. Anyways, I miss you all, especially you Andrew, I still remember when we where junior moderators on JMANEP. This site is hell, and I love checking up on it. After JM, I never joined another forum again. I tried; but I always ended up leaving, as I knew it would never live up to any forum I was a part of. GM, JPL, JT, JMANEP, and most importantly, JM; all bare shoes that will never be filled. I grew up here, I grew up with you all, and I can't thank you enough. If anyone would like to stay in touch with me, my username on twitter is @ian_barnard_

I miss you all,
RR
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Andrew wrote:Sorry to pop your cherry, but I don't think there IS any coming back. This is extinct.

Unless you're John Hammond, that is.
*COUGH!*
Couldn't resist old bruh.

Back to top Go down

Post  pokesaurus12 Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:24 am

It feels seeing you guys post again. I joined this site when I was around 11 using the Wii internet browser. While I do not know if anyone of you recall me, this is definitely a place of nostalgia for me. The fact I am even posting here at all is just me going through nostalgiac things. Now I frequent JPLegacy and am a moderator there, as it is one of the few active JP sites out there. Modding JPOG isn't really my thing anymore these days though. Anyways, I thought I'd just jump in on this whole nostalgia wagon of old members.  Smile I sure had a great time here before it died off.
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down