Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dryo and Galli as carnivore Feeder Food... Need Guidance

2 posters

Go down

Dryo and Galli as carnivore Feeder Food... Need Guidance Empty Dryo and Galli as carnivore Feeder Food... Need Guidance

Post  Phoenix_King Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:36 am

I want to fed the carnivores Dryo and Galli instead of goat and cow. I have seen you tube video of people doing that n I have fund 3 posts also. But for some reason, I cant apply that in my game. Everytime I am trying, the game crashes while disposing the food. All I am able to do is to change the name of the food items in the carnivore feeders in Dryosaurus and Gallimimus instead of Goat and Cow. Can someone who using this please guide me in details like what files needed to be modified and how ? Or someone can provide a download link please ... Any help is appropriated. thanks anyway.

Phoenix_King
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Dryo and Galli as carnivore Feeder Food... Need Guidance Empty Re: Dryo and Galli as carnivore Feeder Food... Need Guidance

Post  Nick3069 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:48 am

I've had the same problem trying to do the same thing. The problem is, you need to have the dig sites of Galli and Dryo unlocked before you can dispense them from the carn feeder.
Nick3069
Nick3069
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down