Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello^-^ Just a friendly post to make new friends.(I am new!)

3 posters

Go down

Hello^-^ Just a friendly post to make new friends.(I am new!) Empty Hello^-^ Just a friendly post to make new friends.(I am new!)

Post  CyndertheDragonDinoGirl Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:54 am

Hello!My name is Cynder,I am new to this website and I am looking for some friends on here,Anyways as you know I am new!^^
I have done of shorta a mod.In away,I call it a mod for easy ways, cause to be honest I really do not know whats its really called.Its just an edit thing to the game.I will post it in forums in mods soon.When I feel like it....Anyways its for dinosaurs btw.I have already made a video of it if you wish to check,I can message you the link of a video its on youtube,

Anyways I am new as I said befor.
I love dinosaurs and dragons.ALOT!^-^I mean a lot!they are my whole life!lol sorry I had to say that
anyways I'm into written stories.,Drawl,paint,I do alittle animation not that great at it ^ ^;
I love listening to dinosaur sounds or dragons.No joke I actually have sounds on my ipod that I listen to.And set them as my alarm.Which are t rex.And a raptor sounds.Mostly.I got more then that through.
You can call me Cynder,or DDG stands for dragondinogirl
You can also call me Angel.Which ever you prefer is fine with me
Hint:I am a teenager.Not saying age.Sorry
I own a website.I add my comics,etc on there.Its updating right now so no one can join I am afraid if you are interested of my website.Its about
Dragons as teenagers.Characters.ETc fighting evil that wants to conquer the world.Lands.etc
Theirs a lot more then that but I am too lazy to even write it all down.sorry
anyways if you wish to check it out you can by go to my profile and I've already put a link on there for everyone.So if you have any questions please don't hastate to ask!^^
CyndertheDragonDinoGirl
CyndertheDragonDinoGirl
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Hello^-^ Just a friendly post to make new friends.(I am new!) Empty Re: Hello^-^ Just a friendly post to make new friends.(I am new!)

Post  Utahraptor999 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 am

Hi and welcome to Jurassic Mods! I think your hobbys are interesting and cool. Im Utahraptor (you can call me Utah if you want), im a file and video editor. Once again welcome to Jurassic Mods. Have a good time here! Smile Wink
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Hello^-^ Just a friendly post to make new friends.(I am new!) Empty Re: Hello^-^ Just a friendly post to make new friends.(I am new!)

Post  Raptor Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:50 am

Welcome! I only hope she isn't a robot...
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down