Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG Mod Generator

Go down

JPOG Mod Generator Empty JPOG Mod Generator

Post  ShadowCrush Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Lastest release: 0.1.0 - november 28, 2013.
Link to JPOG:ModGen here.

Hello everyone on Jurassic Mods! I'd like to introduce you to something I've been working on for the last years time. It's called "Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis - Modification Generator" - I like to just call it the "JPOG:ModGen" for short.

It's an application, a website at that (link is above), that allows visitors to put together different mods for Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, and then download these mods for easy installation. Currently, it offers customization of in-game variables, as well as skins, terrains, and other mods. But honestly, you'll most like understand better by just trying it out.

It's by no means finished though, I usually refer to it's current state as being a "tech-demo". I'm still in dire need of content (although it's MUCH better than it was a year ago), so I urge anyone interested in the project to give me feedback, good or bad, bug-reportings, and most importantly, suggestions for new mods, skins and terrains to add in future versions!

That's it for now, I hope you'll like it, and I hope to hear from everyone! Smile
ShadowCrush
ShadowCrush
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum