Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brachiosaurus original model in trailer?

3 posters

Go down

Brachiosaurus original model in trailer? Empty Brachiosaurus original model in trailer?

Post  jfgoofy Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:06 pm

I saw something weird on the trailer I and You can see the Brachiosaurus has a different look. Look at the head and neck the head looks like it got decipitated. WTF Also it looks like ''Brontosaurus'' which is now Apatosaurus. Can somebody answer me what the hell happened in development?
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Brachiosaurus original model in trailer? Empty Re: Brachiosaurus original model in trailer?

Post  RaptorAttack3.0 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:42 pm

The developers probably had some flaws in the development process and maybe they at first wanted the Brachs to look the way they did in the trailer
RaptorAttack3.0
RaptorAttack3.0
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Brachiosaurus original model in trailer? Empty Re: Brachiosaurus original model in trailer?

Post  jfgoofy Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 pm

RaptorAttack3.0 wrote:The developers probably had some flaws in the development process and maybe they at first wanted the Brachs to look the way they did in the trailer
No I think it was supossed to have the structure on the sauropods that look like they have bendy necks and that was the result. I do not know how the hell that happened.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  velociraptor24 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:04 pm

It's the PS2 version.
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down