Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best?

+3
faqih46
jfgoofy
dohjurassicmods2013
7 posters

Go down

New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best? Empty New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best?

Post  dohjurassicmods2013 Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Believe it or not, I've only just found this game. I was wondering which mods are generally considered to be the most popular? I realize that's a big question, but I'm sort of in the weeds as far as where to start.

Thanks.

dohjurassicmods2013
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best? Empty Re: New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best?

Post  jfgoofy Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:00 pm

dohjurassicmods2013 wrote:Believe it or not, I've only just found this game.  I was wondering which mods are generally considered to be the most popular?  I realize that's a big question, but I'm sort of in the weeds as far as where to start.

Thanks.

The Film Canon Mod made by Jurassic Park Legacy is a great mod really recomended.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best? Empty Re: New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best?

Post  dohjurassicmods2013 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Thanks, I'll try that out.

dohjurassicmods2013
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 am

dohjurassicmods2013 wrote:Thanks, I'll try that out.
This is how to install it. Go on the Jurassic Park legacy site not the forums, and do not go to the one that has to do with games like JPOG but instead go like on the first category above the polls. Then download it and then select all and copy on the Jurassic Classic misssion file and place it on the properties' summary of the application which is not the one that says play jpog. then do the same thing for the lost world mission and then copy the islands file and replace a few of the old files. Then copy the rest of the files (matlibs, units, sound, music etc and fossil hunt and constant) Then your done.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best? Empty New To The Game - Which Mods Are The Best?

Post  faqih46 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 pm

dohjurassicmods2013 wrote:Believe it or not, I've only just found this game.  I was wondering which mods are generally considered to be the most popular?  I realize that's a big question, but I'm sort of in the weeds as far as where to start.

Thanks.

I think you should try PMEP mod ,you can get it at JPlegacy ,just search it ,it make your jpog become more realistic!!!
faqih46
faqih46
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 pm

The movie universe pack has amazing skins.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:01 pm

raptorclaw wrote:The movie universe pack has amazing skins.
No some of those are not even close to the film's designs. But we may use it along with FCM.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinMartin Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:02 am

I am just astounded by the art of gaming..It is truly adorable..

KevinMartin
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  JC LEON Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:35 am

Im new too and i want to play the game at its best..so which are best gameplay and graphical mods atm?

I know that Gep 2 is a very good mod but can I use it with any other graphical mod without problems??

JC LEON
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:48 pm

I think typically any mod that you think would be the best, is the one that suits your 'style' the best. The question typically is not what mod is the best, but am I looking for in a mod..
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down