Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you make a deinonychus and troodon?

+2
CaliforniaKingsnake
T-Raptor
6 posters

Go down

Can you make a deinonychus and troodon? Empty Can you make a deinonychus and troodon?

Post  T-Raptor Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Hey, I'm looking for someone who can make a deinonychus and troodon. I was thinking modding the raptor, if so can you increase the intelligence and pack behavior?
T-Raptor
T-Raptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Can you make a deinonychus and troodon? Empty Re: Can you make a deinonychus and troodon?

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 am

You can increase pack behaviour, not intelligence.
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Can you make a deinonychus and troodon? Empty Re: Can you make a deinonychus and troodon?

Post  raptorclaw Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Personally, I think that the smartest animal in the game are the dilo's (they don't go berserk all of the time). Change the t-classes from the raptor to the dilo.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 am

CaliforniaKingsnake wrote:You can increase pack behaviour, not intelligence.
well you can increase the intelligence if you can get a couple of pro modders to work on it.
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceship_2012 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 am

raptorclaw wrote:Personally, I think that the smartest animal in the game are the dilo's (they don't go berserk all of the time). Change the t-classes from the raptor to the dilo.
But the Raptor donĀ“t attacks the fences and so on, when he is a Dilo-Class.

spaceship_2012
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 pm

I choose mst better becuase the velociraptor in the movies is deinonychus but if you wanna make troodon make it a dilophosaurus with a raptor model because they are poisonous.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down