Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your saddest moment

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your saddest moment - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your saddest moment

Post  T-Raptor Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:28 pm

True, but im a gopher hole so you love me xD.
T-Raptor
T-Raptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Touché
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 pm

I hate seeing these comments all around the forum, so I'm going to put a stop to it.

T-raptor: Stop talking smack to him. It's a bad idea to make the people that can ruin your day mad. I'd hate to see you get banned. And stop cussing so much. It's ok to post "hell" or "damn" once in a while, but saying f-u-c-k every other comment isn't doing anything other than getting Gopher to nag at you.

Gopher: You're being a little over dramatic with some of the comments Utah and Traptor are posting. Don't push them to get mad. The point of an Admin is to make sure nobody's trolling, cyberbullying, etc. And please don't be the grammar police.

Hopefully this helped resolve the conflict happening.
HASTA LA VISTA~!
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 am

raptorclaw wrote:I hate seeing these comments all around the forum, so I'm going to put a stop to it.

T-raptor: Stop talking smack to him. It's a bad idea to make the people that can ruin your day mad. I'd hate to see you get banned. And stop cussing so much. It's ok to post "hell" or "damn" once in a while, but saying f-u-c-k every other comment isn't doing anything other than getting Gopher to nag at you.

Gopher: You're being a little over dramatic with some of the comments Utah and Traptor are posting. Don't push them to get mad. The point of an Admin is to make sure nobody's trolling, cyberbullying, etc. And please don't be the grammar police.

HASTA LA VISTA~!

thank you raptor. And gropher dont be an smartass (dont take it serious) you sometimes sound like my friend Lovro rabbit
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-Raptor Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Utahraptor999 wrote:
raptorclaw wrote:I hate seeing these comments all around the forum, so I'm going to put a stop to it.

HASTA LA VISTA~!
Lol, I was trying to get banned, the e-mail on this account got hacked. Just wanted to do it in a fun way, but not ip banned. Anyway 2-0 T-raptor, Gopher your losing :p.

thank you raptor. And gropher dont be an smartass (dont take it serious) you sometimes sound like my friend Lovro rabbit
T-Raptor
T-Raptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:31 am

Gopher wrote:Is this what he meant by 18-guage?

http://www.harborfreight.com/18-gauge-2-in-1-nailerstapler-68019.html
GOPHER STILL GOT IT
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:54 pm

T-Raptor wrote:
Utahraptor999 wrote:

HASTA LA VISTA~!
Lol, I was trying to get banned, the e-mail on this account got hacked. Just wanted to do it in a fun way, but not ip banned. Anyway 2-0 T-raptor, Gopher your losing :p.

It was hard to see what you wrote in that. Why get banned when you can change your email? And I'm not taking sides on this.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-Raptor Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

raptorclaw wrote:
T-Raptor wrote:
Utahraptor999 wrote:

HASTA LA VISTA~!

It was hard to see what you wrote in that. Why get banned when you can change your email? And I'm not taking sides on this.
I dunno.
T-Raptor
T-Raptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 pm

HASTA LA VISTA~!

Trolling is quite the fun pastime.

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Coyotefang wrote:

HASTA LA VISTA~!

But camping is stupid. What kind of person hides in the corner of a wall and shoots whoever runs past them? It takes no skill. Lol I'm talking about COD.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm

raptorclaw wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:

HASTA LA VISTA~!

But camping is stupid. What kind of person hides in the corner of a wall and shoots whoever runs past them? It takes no skill. Lol I'm talking about COD.
Yes Camping is annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post  T-Raptor Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
raptorclaw wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:

HASTA LA VISTA~!
It's even more annoying when there in a room and you go to kill em', but they moved corners.
Yes Camping is annoying.
T-Raptor
T-Raptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:33 pm

So....er, what is your saddest moment guys?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Gopher wrote:So....er, what is your saddest moment guys?

i told mine Neutral
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Gopher wrote:So....er, what is your saddest moment guys?
I don't have one.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2